Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ESPN First take
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its strange.

Skip and Stephen A are completely ridiculous and I completely disregard almost everything they say and yet I find myself watching it on YouTube quite often.How is the show viewed in America? 

Also has Stephen A always proclaimed to be friends with everyone in the NBA and NFL throughout his career?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAMrEDOTjrg this was so funny.

Wow ...  that's intense.  :thanks:

I used to watch the show when it was cold pizza, liked it then, haven't watched an episode of it in probably 5-6 years though.

But I can say this, I can't stand Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith. Those guys are annoying as hell.

I used to watch it when 1st and 10 was separated from the rest of First Take. Then they went and ruined it and turned 1st and 10 into the whole show which is unbearable.

Is really skip really that [BLEEP] or is it just a persona thats gone on too long and now he can't stop.I'm leaning towards the former.

Quote:Is really skip really that [BLEEP] or is it just a persona thats gone on too long and now he can't stop.I'm leaning towards the former.

Yes.
I wonder who actually watches that garbage and enjoys it