Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 1010xl - Jag Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These poor people that work for 1010xl .... you can tell they are sick and tired of losing and having to come to work every week and listen to people complaining.

Imagine having that job ---- day after day, week after week, year after year, you just come to work and listen to people venting.  At least Psychologists make a lot of money.

Tonight, I'll say a prayer for our veterans, armed forces, policemen. fire fighters, those suffering from hunger & diseases, and the crew @ 1010xl.

I'd like to have a job where I'd get to complain every week about a crappy product and still get paid

I want to hear what that sunshine pumper boselli has to say about this bull

Imagine having the easiest job in the world as a sports talk radio host! All I have to do is talk sports all day long! Oh the humanity!!!
Yeah, I feel for them. The fact is we are a talented team. The offense is showing it, despite some injuries.. The Defense is struggling. You would think, having a defensive head coach, that some coaching would compensate  for a lack of talent.. I guess not. Either way those guys do a decent job, I hate when they get short with people but its 100% understandable why. 

Quote:Yeah, I feel for them. The fact is we are a talented team. The offense is showing it, despite some injuries.. The Defense is struggling. You would think, having a defensive head coach, that some coaching would compensate  for a lack of talent.. I guess not. Either way those guys do a decent job, I hate when they get short with people but its 100% understandable why. 

Yes, I think Dempsey was just dreading the fact that he had to come into work today. 
I didn't know 1010xl had shows. Everytime I turn it on its a commercial.
Quote:I didn't know 1010xl had shows. Everytime I turn it on its a commercial.

I wonder what the ratio is.  It seems like they push a good 10 minutes of commercials just at the end of the hour.  
Quote:These poor people that work for 1010xl .... you can tell they are sick and tired of losing and having to come to work every week and listen to people complaining.

Imagine having that job ---- day after day, week after week, year after year, you just come to work and listen to people venting.

Now imagine doing more or less the same thing, yet there's no pay involved.
Dude. I'd love that job.