Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen and Allen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mr. Hurns is currently ahead of guys like OBJ and Demariyus Thomas in terms of yardage and YPC while Mr. Robinson is ahead of guys like Brandon Marshall, Amari Cooper and Gronk. We may finally have not one, but two solid WRs on this team.
Love what they are doing. Need to see more but looks like they are really working hard to refine their craft. Hurns is ballin out!!
This is one of the few positives on this team right now. I was really worried about our defense this year and it turns out to be the case. We need to find a few standouts on def! Bad!
If Lee, our 'burner' gets healthy and JT gets into a groove I strongly believe we will have a top 10 offense on a yearly basis. Add Yeldon developing into a solid back and look out! We need elite speed outside though, that is our only glaring need going forward on O.

Them and Bortles along with Yeldon are cornerstones for this team. Perhaps we need a nickname for them. A-Team? Double A? Flying "A"-ces? I kid I kid.
Quote:Them and Bortles along with Yeldon are cornerstones for this team. Perhaps we need a nickname for them. A-Team? Double A? Flying "A"-ces? I kid I kid.

A-A-Aron.
Allen Robinson should have had about 60-70 yards in that game.  two misreads and one bad throw when he was either uncovered or behind defenders.  You don't expect a guy built like him to get on top of defenders as easily as he does. 

Hurns has the movement skills.  he went undrafted because of his hands and the fact that he doesn't time well.  As long as he plays with that much functional speed and he catches the ball the way he has this year he can be something special. 

Its ashame that neither the running game or the defense is developing their consistency. 

Quote:A-A-Aron.

Ummm you mean Aaron? Wink
Hurns has not had a drop in a while, seems to have stepped up that part of his game. 

i want to puke every time NBC drools over OBJ warmups.  So much NYC hype driving the media.

the obsession over that one catch is getting ridiculous

Bortles, Yeldon, 2 Allens Linder Parnell JT

Caldwell sucks.

Quote:Ummm you mean Aaron? Wink

You done messed up A-A-Ron.
Quote:Bortles, Yeldon, 2 Allens Linder Parnell JT

Caldwell sucks.
Brown, Cyprien, Lee, Gratz, House, Smith. You're right he sucks
House: the guy the commentators were saying has been all over the place the last few weeks?

Brown: the guy who got in OBJ's head and had him complaining to network media.

Smith: Chris Smith? Reaching man.

Yeah.....Caldwell TOTALLY sucks.
Brown the guy who misses tackle after tackle? (Lol at you using a preseason trash talking episode )

House the guy who gets injured and toasted every game
Lol at the guy who talks smack and never backs it up with actual facts, just what he "sees".

Don't TELL me Brown misses tackle after tackle, SHOW me.
If you watched the game yesterday you would see it. I'm sorry that you can't see brother
I saw House smack down 2 TD passes to Evans.

The only thing I see here is a guy so desperate to be right and talk trash just to be "the hipster" in here that he truly can never be happy.

Who hurt you man?
Quote:Brown the guy who misses tackle after tackle? (Lol at you using a preseason trash talking episode )

House the guy who gets injured and toasted every game
House got toasted once in the preseason, which happens to every DB, the guy was like glue yesterday stopping passes 
Quote:i want to puke every time NBC drools over OBJ warmups. So much NYC hype driving the media.

the obsession over that one catch is getting ridiculous

That's not the only reason he's hyped. I think he set a rookie receiving record of some sort last year. My brain fails me at the moment though
Pages: 1 2