Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: When was the last time 4TDs lost to 1 TD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has this ever happened in NFL history?

Has a 4 TD QB lost a game to a 1 TD QB?

Or, are the Jags truly redefining the script of losing in '15?

Miami answered with a goodbye coach

When you lose to Jacksonville

The standards get reevaluated....
team sport

Do you know when?

No more excuses. We shouldn't have lost this game. I can't remember the last time it's happened but you have to consider our run defense laid down like a dog and let Martin run all over us. He was the reason the game was ultimately won. Grant's fumble for a TD gave every bit of momentum to the Buccaneers as well in the 2nd half. I am tired of this team man. I said it last week, and I am officially confirming it now. I won't watch another game this year until Bradley is fired. He cannot get it done. Like you mentioned, you've got a top ten quarterback. You've got probably the number one or a minimum a top three tandem at wide receiver with Hurns and Robinson. This offensive line continues to struggle like it has most of the year. Not seeing enough push up front in the running game. The defense is absolutely atrocious with it's front four and can't get after the quarterback at all. Just done man. No more excuses. The talent is there. The coach needs to deliver now.

Do you know when?

Do I honestly know when? Hmm. Without cheating or looking anything up. Maybe go back to the early 2000's when LaDanian Tomlinson, Priest Holmes and Shaun Alexander were running up the stat sheet with TD's on the ground. That's the only time I could think it would have happened. In all honesty though, wouldn't be surprised if it was the first time in NFL history it's happened.

Do you know when a QB with 4 TDs lost a professional game to a QB with 1 TD?

Passing TDs

I tried searching for it. I can't find one if there is one.

Thank you for trying sir

I'll leave it at that

I'm sure it's happened. That's a pretty obscure stat to search. That being said, there's no excuse for it.
Do you know when?  Since you are sure....

Quote:Do you know when? Since you are sure....

I just said no. My OPINION is that I believe it's happened in the past, and really doesn't seem so far fetched.
The question was when, not if, or opinion based.  But i digress.  Us non footballed crumpet and whiskeys....

Quote:The question was when, not if, or opinion based. But i digress. Us non footballed crumpet and whiskeys....

You sure seem a bit salty.

If you're so curious why not hit up Google yourself? Like I said it's a very obscure stat to try to search for.
Ok, so you don't know then. Perhaps someone can enlighten us.

Sorry, black and white equates to salty to ya.
It doesn't seem like a particularly unlikely thing to have happen - one team with a strong run game against another team with a strong passing game should make this happen occasionally.

I'm more interested in last week's game from this perspective; the Colts were dominated in pretty much every statistical category and still came away with the win.

Do you know OP? I am genuinely curious and you propose an interesting question
Any 1010XL fans on here? Jaguars Today? Somebody should seriously ask that question and see if Dempsey and Fat Tony can find it. They'll do it.

When the 4td qbs team was -2 in the turnover ratio.
Pages: 1 2