Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bernard Pierce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm sure this has been posted in other threads but (a.) I refuse to sift through all the wreckage and (b.) it totally deserves its own thread.

On the big Rainey punt return, Bernard Pierce was blocking for the Bucs.  Had a clear lane to make the tackle, but inexplicably had his back to the runner and attempted to block a Buccaneer as Rainey ran right by him.  There is NO EXCUSE for this. It's simply a sloppy lack of focus that the coaching staff has permitted for too long.  No one is held accountable for poor performance let alone for just pure boneheaded plays.

I don't care if he's a better backup RB than what's out there. He needs to be cut to show that this kind of nonsense will not stand.

See for yourself:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/1...-nfl-video

It is in another thread, but I don't mind commenting again because how horrific this is. Gus should be fired for this disaster. How the [BLEEP] does this happen?
I am surprised it took this long for this gem to be it's own thread.

lol this team sucks top to bottom, no surprise 

welp i'm not usually one to jump on the cut ________ player train.  But ya get rid of him replace with a Lber or Dlineman.

As I mentioned on the other thread, if there is a message that needs to be sent...Pierce is the right guy. We don't have a lot invested in him, he hasn't shown to be good, and he can't play special teams (see above).

Quote:It is in another thread, but I don't mind commenting again because how horrific this is. Gus should be fired for this disaster. How the [BAD WORD REMOVED] does this happen?
This isn't Gus, actually. This is our pathetic ST's coach that sucked last year and sucks even more this year. It falls back on Gus cause he didn't fire his [BLEEP], but still... They both need to go.
Quote:This isn't Gus, actually. This is our pathetic ST's coach that sucked last year and sucks even more this year. It falls back on Gus cause he didn't fire his [BAD WORD REMOVED], but still... They both need to go.

I understand what you mean, but heads need to roll if your player blocks his teammates. Unbelievable, I can't believe this is something thats happened.
I'm sure it has happened before, but the only time I can think of seeing anything similar is when the gator o-line blocked each other.

Man that's hard to watch

I saw that live and was like [BLEEP] is he doing 

Yeah, there's another thread on this but...  This one actually has his name in the title...

I'm gonna keep saying this until someone tells me how right I am...

He must have had a major brain injury...  That's the only rational explaination...  They should be having him go through the concussion protocols.  If he didn't have a concussion, you just gotta cut the dude...  

But man, I just don't get it...  Had to be a concussion..

Quote:Yeah, there's another thread on this but...  This one actually has his name in the title...

I'm gonna keep saying this until someone tells me how right I am...

He must have had a major brain injury...  That's the only rational explaination...  They should be having him go through the concussion protocols.  If he didn't have a concussion, you just gotta cut the dude...  

But man, I just don't get it...  Had to be a concussion..

Just gonna guess he was drunk....
Quote:But man, I just don't get it...  Had to be a concussion..

Someone with All22 should go through his snaps leading up to that punt to see if he had any kind of hit that looks like it could have been a concussion.  That is the only reasonable way that could make sense.  Even his post game was filled with i don't knows and foggy memory.
The only thing that would make that play better is if the Bucs player beat Pierce's block and made the tackle
"Accountability". It's not just that thing Gus likes to talk about but doesn't actually practice.

Quote:The only thing that would make that play better is if the Bucs player beat Pierce's block and made the tackle

I'd like to know what the Bucs player was thinking. Probably "what the hell is this moron doing?"
Quote:I'm sure it has happened before, but the only time I can think of seeing anything similar is when the gator o-line blocked each other.

Come onnnnnnnnn. That one still hurts.
Quote:I'd like to know what the Bucs player was thinking. Probably "what the hell is this moron doing?"

You asked and answered.

His action (the Bucs kat's), head turn, and reaction told the full story.

Are you rubbing salt, or empty doubting the saner man?

He spoke. By simply waltzing with the Jag. As in, the new NFL drum sticks.

It's worse looking than Detroit and Cleveland of 00s and 10s.

In my view, our dear deplorable Jags are alone in 1st place, for that team, that non NFL team, that we can do ANYTHING we can to...
Tim, at least we don't have that awful deplorable average Spanish one, right?

Give me a dense white boy anyday. America language. Obama Presidency. Black? Where? Ma?
Pages: 1 2 3