Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguar Faithful - Keep Strong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been a fan and have followed the Jaguars since day one. The first years were exciting and the Jaguars looked like a force to be reckoned with for years. However, due to some questionable trades, acquisitions, and attrition, the team did a turn around and have been struggling ever since. 

I no longer live in Jacksonville, but still follow the team and there progress weekly. It appears that they may be getting ready to turn a corner. I see some good things happening and if nothing is done to stop the progress we may soon see a contender again.

Don't loose faith in the Jaguars. I never have after all these years.

Dave Vest

[Image: 750536_345.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 750536_345.jpg]

Lol, priceless. This team is a joke
Quote:Lol, priceless. This team is a joke
Glad you could add your typical commentary.
Ok
I am in my mid 30s and grew up in the panhandle where my dad would take me to a Saints game every year. Almost every season in the 80s and 90s the team was horrible, but I still loved going to games with my dad and it is what makes me a passionate fan today.

The one positive about the really bad eras is it makes the great eras that much better in the moment.