Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Statistically our offense has been pretty good this year. Bortles has dropped his ints, improved his tds, and his yards have improved drastically as well. He's 11th in the NFL in passing, Hurns, and Robinson are both top 15 recievers in the NFL, and Yeldon is in the top 15 in yards for a running back. For Blake's career he now has 21 TDs and 21 INTs. I know we have to score more points and the redzone before today has been pretty bad but I don't think the offense has been the biggest issue. The issue has definitely not been Blake Bortles.

Blake Bortles: 10TDs, 4 INTs, 1299 yards

On pace for: 32 Tds, 12 INTs, and 4156 yards

For all those Bortle's haters out there he is the least of our problems.

The defense however is becoming more and more of an issue. Pressure is rare, injuries are plaguing us in the back 7. The defense couldn't stop Doug Martin who is no where near the best running back in thee NFL, making him look like the second coming of Emmitt Smith, and didn't cause any turnovers from the biggest turnover machine in the NFL, Jameis Winston. We don't cause turnovers and this Zone thing is not working out. I don't know why we keep playing zone and having QBs tear us apart but I thought our corners in man did a pretty good job, namely Davon House.

Offense is, for the most part, fixed.  All we need there is some depth.  Defense is a mess.