Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dave Caldwell is sneaky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He intentionally hired a lame duck coach hoping to get 4 years in a row of top picks, and having a load of cap space. He has known for awhile who he wants his next coach to be, he was just using each year to make the job more attractive by supplementing the roster with talent.

Wake up sheeple.
[Image: the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg]

This honestly wouldn't surprise me if true. Caldwell is a slick guy. Hire the over the top positive guy to keep the team together while they are losing. Then fire him once all the pieces are in place.
That poster is relevant to my interests friend
Someone is grasping at straws.

[Image: conspiracy.jpg]

Today just really activated my almonds. All I have left are straws.
Quote:He intentionally hired a lame duck coach hoping to get 4 years in a row of top picks, and having a load of cap space. He has known for awhile who he wants his next coach to be, he was just using each year to make the job more attractive by supplementing the roster with talent.

Wake up sheeple.

lol, That actually makes a little bit of sense.

Now he just has to remember to fire GB and I will believe.
Illuminati confirmed. 

Quote:This honestly wouldn't surprise me if true. Caldwell is a slick guy. Hire the over the top positive guy to keep the team together while they are losing. Then fire him once all the pieces are in place.

That we are even considering this as a possibility shows how desperate people are to continue believing in this thing.
No Dave is a joke of a GM. He picks at the top of every round and still can't procure much talent. The guy is way over his head. He needs to go.
Do you think there is no talent on this team cllcfrmcmmmlcm777777?
Quote:That we are even considering this as a possibility shows how desperate people are to continue believing in this thing.

Believing in what? The season is pretty much over with or without Gus at the helm.
Quote:This honestly wouldn't surprise me if true. Caldwell is a slick guy. Hire the over the top positive guy to keep the team together while they are losing. Then fire him once all the pieces are in place.

Pieces in place? Did u watch that defense today?
Quote:Believing in what? The season is pretty much over with or without Gus at the helm.

I like the new you.
Quote:Pieces in place? Did u watch that defense today?
We are missing our best linemen and linebacker, on top of other key injuries. I am not making excuses for this team and its coaches. Regardless of injuries you have to find a way to win. The fact is though, we are super thin on defense with the injuries. There are some nice pieces in place. 
Quote:Believing in what? The season is pretty much over with or without Gus at the helm.

People want to believe that dave is the right guy, despite some of his obvious missteps, bradley being one of them
Truthfully the combo of Hurns, Robinson, Thomas, and Yeldon should be scary. I'm still iffy on Bortles.
Yeah Caldwell got Bradley wrong. No trying to justify that. However I am willing to give him more of a pass on the hire. It was his first ever hire of a head coach and it is easy to see why he hired him. Bradley says all the right things and is passionate about football and loveable. Unfortunately he isn't good on Sunday.
Quote:Truthfully the combo of Hurns, Robinson, Thomas, and Yeldon should be scary. I'm still iffy on Bortles.
Bortles is fine in my opinion. 

He's the LEAST of our worries.
All I have to say is Fowler BETTER be good.
Pages: 1 2