Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official Excuse Thread - Team will be lucky to win even 3 games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Go ahead let's hear them...
Guys played hard out there, just didn't execute.  We learned a lot from this game.....
I saw a lot of good things out there. We just need to execute better.

I scoffed at the predictions we would be going 1-15, 2-14, 3-13. I was thinking at least 5-11 or 6-10. I was a fool.

Welp. I said after the Colts game id be shocked if we got 3. This was one of those 3 I saw us winning. Im at the point of, shocked if we win another game. 1-15 is probably the likely outcome of the season. 

Quote:Welp. I said after the Colts game id be shocked if we got 3. This was one of those 3 I saw us winning. Im at the point of, shocked if we win another game. 1-15 is probably the likely outcome of the season.

It's so sickening I believe this to be true.
Actually Bortles play was a huge positive today, by far his best game. But the rest of the team just looked, bad. Play calling was questionable. And Gus was trying to play the 'let them make mistakes' game and the only one who made mistakes was us. The Bucs got lucky on their fumbles, but still, out defense can't force a turnover. And when your defense is supposedly built to get turnovers and you don't. Well all thats left is that you suck.

We contained Martin to a 5.1 yrd/rush average. That was a tough feat, and kudos goes to Armbrister specifically. He was put in a difficult situation and handled it well....Armbrister needs to go.

The onside kick was so bad that i doubt gus even had Myers practice it. 

Gus chose to use JT as more of decoy and not an actual threat. No way we could have scored more by changing that gameplan up.

Gus chose to not go for it on fourth down late in the fourth because, hey, we weren't going to win this game anyway.

Gus needs to go.
Quote:It's so sickening I believe this to be true.

You sir, are not alone...
I think we'll pull a 5-11 still. But it has gone down from 7-9. 

Quote:I think we'll pull a 5-11 still. But it has gone down from 7-9.

Only if Marrone is given the keys the rest of the year. Gus will do what happened today the rest of the year.
We'll win meaningless games at the end of the year when everyone else is tanking for picks.  Then we'll pass on the best player in the draft.  Rinse and repeat.

Let the teal and excuse homers come out like FBT and try and talk this one up.
We are elite level losers. It is really hard to be such skilled at losing in a league built on parity. Even though we are drafting so high and spending big money on free agents the only thing that we are consistent at is losing football games.
one win team, probably by luck

deep doo doo

Oh crap... 

We just lost to Crab Legs...  Man....  

Mariotta is not a very good QB, but he's better than Crab Legs...

And I thought we'd sweep the tacks before the season started...

I don't think the coaching staff can get us prepared for the tacks...  They will be us 31 to 17..

Houston next Sunday...  Not sure we can beat them...  

We beat a true dumpster fire in the Dolphins...  It's probable that we don't win another game...  But BB5 and this offense is talented.  We split with the tacks, and tin horns...  

That's 3 wins right there.  So we have that going for us...  3 wins...  

Oh, and the bills are pretty bad offensively...  But....  If we play the way we did today on defense, we don't win against them...
Quote:Let the teal and excuse homers come out like FBT and try and talk this one up.

I'm ready for his essay long excuses.
Quote:I'm ready for his essay long excuses.
[Image: 50a47e79afa96f1ff40012e4.gif?w=400&h=267]
#BECAUSE GUS

The defense is so bad. They are lazy, DC has to go. Offense is good. Defense is so bad. 

Pages: 1 2