Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags win Jags win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
way to go Jags,that was an awsome win. I loved todays victory. yes bortles won his first road game. only way now is up. way to go Jags.

I changed my mind. Jags are not loseing today. they already won. I'll get that hot dog later this week. 

I loved the win today. 

10/10 post. Snow wolf always makes the best posts Smile
Great job by Julius Thomas, 2 TD's and 120 yards receiving in his first game back.  

Man you must be taking some good stuff...

snowwolfs posts have really taken it up a notch lately.

The big run by Yeldon was great. 

Not sure if snowwolf is capable of scarcasm... :unsure:
I feel like I can smell a little something something....

....?

The jags played great but Gus almost blew it again! Calling multiple timeouts when the jags were attempting their victory formation. Smh
Quote:I feel like I can smell a little something something....

Excuse me... had Mexican food last night.  
and how about that 64 yarder by myers right before the half

Quote:Not sure if snowwolf is capable of scarcasm... :unsure:

His posts scar me.
Quote:His posts scar me.

LOL.... i'm illiterate. sorry.
Did someone say hot dog?

[Image: 55607654.jpg]
lol. I love this post

Quote:The jags played great but Gus almost blew it again! Calling multiple timeouts when the jags were attempting their victory formation. Smh

HAHA well done.
Quote:way to go Jags,that was an awsome win. I loved todays victory. yes bortles won his first road game. only way now is up. way to go Jags.

I changed my mind. Jags are not loseing today. they already won. I'll get that hot dog later this week. 

I loved the win today. 

Uh OH, this is not a good sign.
I was trying to put some postive vibes out there for the team. I guess it didn't work enough.  offensse cost us game with turnovers espailley the one returned for a td.  take that one away,and its 31 to 31. maybe even overtime. oh well i Din't really bealive we could beat the bucs to begin with. I was jus trying to get some postive vibes going. 

Offense cost us the game? The offense put up 31 points.

The run D cost us the game...

Pages: 1 2