Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RE-Watched the Offense V. clots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The team shot itself in the foot.  Holding calls, false starts that killed drives right at the beginning of the 2nd half.

BB5 was sharp in the 3rd quarter, but the O-Line was flat and got unlucky calls...  

It's just a matter of time, or a new coach to come in and make sure that the entire team is sharp...

The 3rd quarter could have sealed the deal, but ticky tack penalties killed drives...  

BB5 looked good though...He had one pass that was high and wide, other than that, he was accurate...  

The team shot itself in the food.  Holding calls, false starts that killed drives right at the beginning of the 2nd half.

BB5 was sharp in the 3rd quarter, but the O-Line was flat and got unlucky calls...  

It's just a matter of time, or a new coach to come in and make sure that the entire team is sharp...

The 3rd quarter could have sealed the deal, but ticky tack penalties killed drives...  

BB5 looked good though...He had one pass that was high and wide, other than that, he was accurate...  

I hate when the team shoots their food.

Quote:I hate when the team shoots their food.

Thanks Mr. Lame-O spell/grammar check police...

How 'bout I give you a green chile enema to clear up your anal retentiveness?

B)

Quote:Thanks Mr. Lame-O spell/grammar check police...

How 'bout I give you a green chile enema to clear up your anal retentiveness?

B)

You do seem to have a "thing" for male rectums...  not that there's anything wrong with that.   :woot:
Quote:You do seem to have a "thing" for male rectums...  not that there's anything wrong with that.   :woot:

Coming from the guy with an itchy butt in multiple threads??!?!??!!?   LOL!  
getting shot in the food has to hurt

Quote:getting shot in the food has to hurt

Yes yes...  

We all know that food was wrong...   :thanks:
A green chile enema is less than pleasant. I should know, Taco Bell's been givin em to me for years.
lol

don't worry . be happy

Quote:A green chile enema is less than pleasant. I should know, Taco Bell's been givin em to me for years.

Living in New Mexico, I know that it's heaven going in...  Hell going out!!!