Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So...about that Halloween Whopper...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://digiday.com/brands/greenpoop-burg...de-effect/

Everything you've read...it's true.
Okay....I'm guessing that's supposed to be a link to something?
Stupid mobile interface. I'll try to edit it.
I've had Chinese food do that to me. No big deal

Regardless of what it does to you, I'm still not eating it. I've seen black hamburger buns in my cupboard before. That's a red flag to me..
i like charmins response... doesnt matter the color of your buns, we will keep em clean LOL.

#greenpoop im gonna eat one today.

The color of the bun just doesnt appeal to me, ionno, just too used to the beige or w/e color they are. 

follow up... i tryed it yesterday, i can completely confirm this is true.  :thumbsup:

Quote:follow up... i tryed it yesterday, i can completely confirm this is true. :thumbsup:
The truth stays with you for a few days, as I'm discovering.
I feel for you guys. I cannot, in good conscience, convince myself to eat one of those things. Just not gonna happen.

If you eat that stuff, the side effect is not just the color, but the consistency as well.   :woot:

Quote:If you eat that stuff, the side effect is not just the color, but the consistency as well.   :woot:
I hadn't noticed. Might have to go eat another one to increase my sample size.
Burger King is grasping for any gimic to bring in customers... planton was hired as the chef.
Here's the thing about this... let's just be kind and call it a "sandwich"; why not just make the bun out of pumpernickel? You know, special holiday deal and all, maybe splurge a little and actually throw out something with some quality to it, maybe a little flavor.

Then again, I've been known to think up crazy things before.

Quote:Here's the thing about this... let's just be kind and call it a "sandwich"; why not just make the bun out of pumpernickel? You know, special holiday deal and all, maybe splurge a little and actually throw out something with some quality to it, maybe a little flavor.
Yeah, should mention that not only does the bun change your poo green, but it doesn't actually taste like A-1. It tastes like a bun, plain and simple.
Quote:Here's the thing about this... let's just be kind and call it a "sandwich"; why not just make the bun out of pumpernickel? You know, special holiday deal and all, maybe splurge a little and actually throw out something with some quality to it, maybe a little flavor.

Then again, I've been known to think up crazy things before.

Make it taste like the croutons on Ruby Tuesdays salad bar...those things are AWESONE!!!!