Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: When need this guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Watch "Gus Bradley Going Off On Seahawk Defense" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/ofv2MgMoFG8

Where is this Gus Bradley? This is the guy we need leading the team. Lighting people up for making mistakes, holding people accountable, showing a desire to win on gameday. We need this guy
It's not about doing your job man! As long as you compete and get better your job will do itself and that's so awesome man! Yea!!!! Demonstrate your spirit man and I'll be proud of you no matter what man!!!! That's right!!!! We are the Jay-gwires man and we believe in victory man!!
Yelling at players isn't the only way to "hold people accountable". I find this to be such a bad argument. That worked in the old days but it doesn't seem like young players respond to this type of coaching. I think a misconception is that people think that Gus talks to the players exactly how he talks to the media. He isn't going to call out players in the media or show negativity because it doesn't accomplish anything. I'm sure behind closed doors he makes sure everyone is accountable. He doesn't need to yell and scream to do that, but I guarantee he isn't happy.
Quote:It's not about doing your job man! As long as you compete and get better your job will do itself and that's so awesome man! Yea!!!! Demonstrate your spirit man and I'll be proud of you no matter what man!!!! That's right!!!! We are the Jay-gwires man and we believe in victory man!!
What a freaking joke this guy is.  Why the hell is a JayGwire...
Quote:Yelling at players isn't the only way to "hold people accountable". I find this to be such a bad argument. That worked in the old days but it doesn't seem like young players respond to this type of coaching. I think a misconception is that people think that Gus talks to the players exactly how he talks to the media. He isn't going to call out players in the media or show negativity because it doesn't accomplish anything. I'm sure behind closed doors he makes sure everyone is accountable. He doesn't need to yell and scream to do that, but I guarantee he isn't happy.

Looked like grade A coaching to me. When your team is getting beat like the Jags have during his tenure sometimes a good ole pep talk lights a fire
For all we know, he could be doing that behind closed doors...

Maybe he let's his coordinators handle "that" when the cameras are out.

Hes yelled at them like that before, and they came back from a 21-0 deficit. Funny how he lit a fire under their [BLEEP] and they decided to play better.

Quote:For all we know, he could be doing that behind closed doors...

Which coordinator have you seen doing that?
Quote:For all we know, he could be doing that behind closed doors...

Quote:Which coordinator have you seen doing that?
Let me expand it for you Doc...

Perhaps the camera isn't on the sidelines 24/7 where players could be berated because, you know, there's a game going on.
Quote:Let me expand it for you Doc...

Perhaps the camera isn't on the sidelines 24/7 where players could be berated because, you know, there's a game going on.

Ok jackass
We need that guy. He did a total 360. Now you see him on the sideline with his beer belly staring into space
Quote: He did a total 360. 
[Image: Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif]
Quote:Watch "Gus Bradley Going Off On Seahawk Defense" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/ofv2MgMoFG8

Where is this Gus Bradley? This is the guy we need leading the team. Lighting people up for making mistakes, holding people accountable, showing a desire to win on gameday. We need this guy

Are you on the side line or locker room to hear what he says?

Quote:We need that guy. He did a total 360. Now you see him on the sideline with his beer belly staring into space

Not sure if serious or epic troller... 
Quote:Not sure if serious or epic troller...

Im serious. This team could use a good yelling at when there getting 5 penalties in one drive
Quote:Im serious. This team could use a good yelling at when there getting 5 penalties in one drive

These guys are pros. I doubt they need to get yelled at to realize they made a mistake.
Quote:Are you on the side line or locker room to hear what he says?

No but I got a dollar betting your not either
Quote:Yelling at players isn't the only way to "hold people accountable". I find this to be such a bad argument. That worked in the old days but it doesn't seem like young players respond to this type of coaching. I think a misconception is that people think that Gus talks to the players exactly how he talks to the media. He isn't going to call out players in the media or show negativity because it doesn't accomplish anything. I'm sure behind closed doors he makes sure everyone is accountable. He doesn't need to yell and scream to do that, but I guarantee he isn't happy.
How do you know what's going on behind closed doors? 

'Cause when we get behind closed doors,

when she lets her hair hang down

and she makes me glad that I'm a man

'cause no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

We should hire Mike Singletary. He sure knew how to yell. He could yell all day. He did some grade A yelling. 

Everyone always holler about no one knows if he gets into them and holds them accountable behind close doors like they feel he does, but you don't know if he does either. I'm betting the way this trash team has played the last 3 years under him he doesn't. Got more evidence showing he does jack squat but cheer leads all day everyday and collects a check while his team sucks 28 times outta 36. Sometimes even sucking in those 8 rare and elusive wins but the other team just felt sorry and threw him a bone.
Pages: 1 2