Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blindspot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody watching it? I've enjoyed the first couple. Be interesting to see where it goes.
Loooooovveee it. That and Limitless are my 2 new favorites.
Been watching both pretty good so far. Nice to have something new catch my interest.
Quote:Loooooovveee it. That and Limitless are my 2 new favorites.

Yep.  That's the other new one that I like as well.
I have too many shows to watch or try to keep up with. In no particular order:

Gotham

Flash

Arrow

Vampire Diaries

Limitless

Blindspot

The Voice

iZombie

Walking dead 

Fear the Walking Dead

The Blacklist

Then there's a few im trying to get into. 

Minority Report

Heroes Reborn

Grandfathered

The Grinder

I'm watching Blindspot. I like it so far. I love Jamie Alexander's voice. I have no idea why. Lol. Never noticed it in the Marvel movies.

I like the dude who plays Kurt Weller, too. Kind of intense but I think he's supposed to be that way. So far, so good and it's been picked up for a full season.

Also enjoying The Blacklist and Arrow on Netflix. After having watched Daredevil on Netflix, Arrow seems a bit tame and a little cheesy, but it's on the CW so I expect a little bit of cheese, and I like the characters. Had I seen DD first then tried to watch Arrow I don't think I could stand it. Husband wants to try Flash (also now on Netflix) so we'll try that. 

Quote:I'm watching Blindspot. I like it so far. I love Jamie Alexander's voice. I have no idea why. Lol. Never noticed it in the Marvel movies.

I like the dude who plays Kurt Weller, too. Kind of intense but I think he's supposed to be that way. So far, so good and it's been picked up for a full season.

Also enjoying The Blacklist and Arrow on Netflix. After having watched Daredevil on Netflix, Arrow seems a bit tame and a little cheesy, but it's on the CW so I expect a little bit of cheese, and I like the characters. Had I seen DD first then tried to watch Arrow I don't think I could stand it. Husband wants to try Flash (also now on Netflix) so we'll try that.

Red Reddington has got to be one of my favorite characters on network TV.
Quote:Red Reddington has got to be one of my favorite characters on network TV.
Dude, I freaking LOVE James Spader in that role. I haven't seen him in anything since the 80's and wasn't sure I'd like the show (it stayed in our Netflix cue for almost a year before we decided to watch it). We tore through the first season in no time. Thankfully S2 came out recently so we can get our Red fix. It's a show I could watch over and over just for his performance. He definitely portrays a character we secretly would love to be even if we are somewhat repulsed by his actions. 

On the other hand, I have no love loss for the character of Liz. I don't know if it's the actress or what, but I don't care about her at all. Maybe she'll grow on me in S2.
Quote:Dude, I freaking LOVE James Spader in that role. I haven't seen him in anything since the 80's and wasn't sure I'd like the show (it stayed in our Netflix cue for almost a year before we decided to watch it). We tore through the first season in no time. Thankfully S2 came out recently so we can get our Red fix. It's a show I could watch over and over just for his performance. He definitely portrays a character we secretly would love to be even if we are somewhat repulsed by his actions.

On the other hand, I have no love loss for the character of Liz. I don't know if it's the actress or what, but I don't care about her at all. Maybe she'll grow on me in S2.

Yep he's suave, polite, cool...all the while just downright dark and evil. It's a great character and he pulls it off to perfection.
For those of you that appreciate James Spader, I highly recommend the movie 2 Days in the Valley. Really made me like him as an actor.

Quote:For those of you that appreciate James Spader, I highly recommend the movie 2 Days in the Valley. Really made me like him as an actor.
I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
Quote:I have too many shows to watch or try to keep up with. In no particular order:

Gotham

Flash

Arrow

Vampire Diaries

Limitless

Blindspot

The Voice

iZombie

Walking dead 

Fear the Walking Dead

The Blacklist

Then there's a few im trying to get into. 

Minority Report

Heroes Reborn

Grandfathered

The Grinder

The only one i watch on your list but its really good.