Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week Five Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's see how close we get this week. I'm thinking...

Denard Robinson

Marquis Lee

John Lotulelei

James Sample

Sen'Derrick Marks

Paul Posluszny

Nic Jacobs

Going up against a legitimate top ten defense this week, the Jaguars need more receiving options for Blake. I'm going out on a limb here and saying Julius will get the call that he can go. He says he's ready to play as soon as he gets that call. Last week they made Chris Smith inactive with Branch making his debut, so I figure similar logic has Nic sitting with Julius making his debut.

It would be a shame if Marks, JT and Poz all miss this game. I'm thinking at least one of them gets the green light.

Julius Thomas doesn't want to play

I'm about ready to cut ties with him

We're missing a third of our starters, might be closer to half
Quote:Julius Thomas doesn't want to play

I'm about ready to cut ties with him

You're being sarcastic right?
Nope. It's confirmed. Just look at the evidence. The way he interviews with that Cheshire cat grin on his face. It screams "I'm just here for the money dawg. not playing don't care lulz."

Quote:Nope. It's confirmed. Just look at the evidence. The way he interviews with that Cheshire cat grin on his face. It screams "I'm just here for the money dawg. not playing don't care lulz."

And another example...
Quote:Let's see how close we get this week. I'm thinking...

Denard Robinson

Marquis Lee

John Lotulelei

James Sample

Sen'Derrick Marks

Paul Posluszny

Nic Jacobs

Going up against a legitimate top ten defense this week, the Jaguars need more receiving options for Blake. I'm going out on a limb here and saying Julius will get the call that he can go. He says he's ready to play as soon as he gets that call. Last week they made Chris Smith inactive with Branch making his debut, so I figure similar logic has Nic sitting with Julius making his debut.

It would be a shame if Marks, JT and Poz all miss this game. I'm thinking at least one of them gets the green light.

My guess is that JT sits and Marks plays.
Quote:Nope. It's confirmed. Just look at the evidence. The way he interviews with that Cheshire cat grin on his face. It screams "I'm just here for the money dawg. not playing don't care lulz."

Dude you're such a downer all the time. I swear you hope the jags are bad just so you have more things to complain about.
I keep it 100 at all times. But I understand that the truth offends people.

you guys just cant take that hard truth

I'm not going to apologize for being real

Quote:I keep it 100 at all times. But I understand that the truth offends people.

you guys just cant take that hard truth

I'm not going to apologize for being real DUMB

Fixed that for you.
that one hurt, man Blush

Quote:that one hurt, man Blush

That's "real" alright.  Really dumb.
That's the truth, brah

He doesn't care.

He's a smug human being

whats wrong with Jacobs

Quote:whats wrong with Jacobs

Nothing you just have to have a certain number of players inactive on game day and JT may not be inactive this week which means one of the other TE need to be inactive.
brah, 100, dawg

beauty school drop out

go back to high school

Didn't Poz suffer a high ankle sprain? How the hell is he even being considered for this game? That typically keeps guys out for weeks.

Quote:brah, 100, dawg

beauty school drop out

go back to high school
That's racist, bruh.
Quote:Didn't Poz suffer a high ankle sprain? How the hell is he even being considered for this game? That typically keeps guys out for weeks.

It's a pain tolerance thing and Robo-Poz doesn't feel any of that.
I have a feeling JT will play and Marks will on 3rd downs. 

Pages: 1 2