Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The pain still lingers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had Meyers made either one of his 2 game winning attempts we'd have sole possession of first place right now.  Toughest loss in years!  I hope the boys take it out on the Bucs this weekend, a blowout win would help ease the pain.

Quote:Had Meyers made either one of his 2 game winning attempts we'd have sole possession of first place right now.  Toughest loss in years!  I hope the boys take it out on the Bucs this weekend, a blowout win would help ease the pain.

We should look beyond the missed kick and look at the root cause. The kick should have never even needed to taken place.
Quote:We should look beyond the missed kick and look at the root cause. The kick should have never even needed to taken place.
Nah, i'm sick of the complaining.  The point is, we had two missed kicks that could have got us in sole possession of first place.

Quote:Nah, i'm sick of the complaining.  The point is, we had to missed kicks that could have got us in sole possession of first place.
This. Although you don't want a game to come down to a kick, it did. He missed two of them. That's the facts.

Tough loss, toughest in years might be a stretch though. It makes it tough to have a "tough loss" when we are in the present state as a team overall that we're in.

Don't let it linger like that. There will be plenty more losses to [BLEEP] about..
Quote:Don't let it linger like that. There will be plenty more losses to [BLEEP] about..
Haha, we know that all too well as jags fans.
Alcohol usually helps with pain...
Quote:Nah, i'm sick of the complaining. The point is, we had two missed kicks that could have got us in sole possession of first place.

You're sick of the complaining.

Yet here you are... complaining.
Quote:You're sick of the complaining.

hahah I was just gonna say the same thing.
Quote:You're sick of the complaining.

I'm sick that we lost, yes.  I'm not interested in getting into the whole argument about why it shouldn't come down to the kick because Bortles sucks, we need to fire Gus and Dave, our injured players aren't tough enough, our WRs can't catch, etc.  Am i missing anything?

I'm sick because we could be on top of the division right now!  We were so freaking close.  Not complaining, just in agonizing un-medicated pain.  As suggested, alcohol may help.

Quote:Had Meyers made either one of his 2 game winning attempts we'd have sole possession of first place right now. Toughest loss in years! I hope the boys take it out on the Bucs this weekend, a blowout win would help ease the pain.

We dont blow anyone out
Quote:We dont blow anyone out

The last time they blew someone out was in 2011..and it was the Bucs.
Quote:The last time they blew someone out was in 2011..and it was the Bucs.

Dont count on it.
Quote:Alcohol usually helps with pain...
Just ask Blackmon....too soon?
Quote:We dont blow anyone out

so true.

The best chance of a blow out is the tires on the team bus.  Flips over, explodes in a huge fireball and we get to rebuild the entire team from the top down, including the first 35 draft picks on compassionate grounds.

Quote:Dont count on it.

I wasn't counting on it back in 2011 either lol but the bucs are somehow even worse than the Jags. Any given Sunday i guess haha
Jags and blowout win in same sentence...lol
Quote:Just ask Blackmon....too soon?

Never too soon, but the Vodak made test the limits of the filter last Sunday... :pirate:
Quote:so true.

The best chance of a blow out is the tires on the team bus. Flips over, explodes in a huge fireball and we get to rebuild the entire team from the top down, including the first 35 draft picks on compassionate grounds.

Yea this team frustrates me too, but I don't want them all to die in a fiery accident haha.
Pages: 1 2