Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBGP's NFL Gameplan Week 5 Preview: Jags vs Bucs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-nfl-ga...s-vs-bucs/

Good morning Jaguar fans! Good luck this week!

Em

This guy may be smarter than our HC

Em picks right and Turron was looking like he made his segment right about 4:20 if ya know what I mean. Good presentation as always.

Thanks Gang! Every week I watch the Jags thinking that 'this' is the game where it all comes together. I still the the O is much more talented than the defense, but the D is good enough to win
once again jags

stop shooting yourselves in the foot !

'Em....

Rashaad Greene is on IR with a designation to return. With Marquis Lee constantly nursing his injury and with Julius out at least so far, our 3rd receiver is either Bryan Walters or TE Marcedes Lewis.

Quote:'Em....

Rashaad Greene is on IR with a designation to return. With Marquis Lee constantly nursing his injury and with Julius out at least so far, our 3rd receiver is either Bryan Walters or TE Marcedes Lewis.
I've been as critical of the Jags as anyone, but it would be interesting to see what this offense could do if everyone gets healthy.  

Lee has the speed to open things up in the downfield passing game, JT is going to fix some of the red zone issues, and Greene was just starting to prove very capable of moving the chains.  
Quote:I've been as critical of the Jags as anyone, but it would be interesting to see what this offense could do if everyone gets healthy.  

Lee has the speed to open things up in the downfield passing game, JT is going to fix some of the red zone issues, and Greene was just starting to prove very capable of moving the chains.  

Bortles should get some credit for maintaining around an 87 passer rating despite only having two real receivers to even throw to. Some quarterbacks have all sorts of weapons at their disposal.