Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile This game may have an impact in our division. If the Colts win, they'll be up a game.  If the Texans win, they'll tie the Colts in top of the AFC South.  Wink

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

I vote for Houston to fall into a sinkhole, consuming both teams and resulting in a 0-0 tie.

Meh.......it'll sure give the 'horns a long rest before they come here.

I'll root for the Texans due to the following:

1) Colts dominance of the division over the past years

2) If Luck gets healthy, I think they have a better chance to go on a big winning streak.

3) JJ Watt is hotter than Andrew Luck  :ermm: 

Luck is out hesselbeck is in. I wonder if jj watt destroys the colts offense.

Apparently hesselback has a virus. Probably caught it from our sickly team last Sunday.
Quote:Luck is out hesselbeck is in. I wonder if jj watt destroys the colts offense.

Apparently hesselback has a virus. Probably caught it from our sickly team last Sunday.

I have no doubt of Luck's injury. But, it looks like the Colts are very confident they can handle the Jags and Texans without him. Even though they are division "rivals," it doesn't seem like they consider these games as "big" ones.

Guaranteed he plays next week on Sunday night against the Pats. Really, you can't blame them for resting Luck during these couple AFCS games to get him healthy for the "big" ones.

Lol
Quote:Luck is out hesselbeck is in. I wonder if jj watt destroys the colts offense.

Virus ??   That was what Magic Johnson stated when he was out for a month with an "unknown illness"

I'm thinking Hasselback has been out bangin chicks once he was named the starting QB and especially after his victory against the Jags
Hope the texans win, then we beat the texans and the season won't be lost. 
Quote:Hope the texans win, then we beat the texans and the season won't be lost. 
Even if the clots win tonight, they're not going to beat the Patriots, so as long as we win the next two, we will be tied for the division lead at 3-3.
Quote:Even if the clots win tonight, they're not going to beat the Patriots, so as long as we win the next two, we will be tied for the division lead at 3-3.

But the Colts would still be a half game ahead of us because we lost at Indy, so just having the same record is not good enough. We want them to have a worse record than us so our Week 4 loss will not become an issue later on. Also there is no guarantee we beat Tampa Bay on Sunday and Houston the next week. So we want the Texans to win if anybody cares.
Quote:Hope the texans win, then we beat the texans and the season won't be lost. 

We can only hope.
Quote:We can only hope.

For up to 12 weeks.

For tonight only, GO TEXANS!
Quote:I'll root for the Texans due to the following:

1) Colts dominance of the division over the past years

2) If Luck gets healthy, I think they have a better chance to go on a big winning streak.

3) JJ Watt is hotter than Andrew Luck :ermm:
What's your problem with neck beards?
Luck out again. Houston will win this game and do what an even lousier team(Jaguars) could not. 

If the Texans win and we win Sunday

2-3 Texans

2-3 Colts

2-3 Jaguars

1-15 tacks

We NEED them to win tonight! GO TINHORNS!!!

Hasselhoff will be admitted to the hospital after Watt breaks him...

lol wow

I got money on the colts with the spread
Mallet already throws a pick after dinking and dunking the whole drive.
Its funny they had Clowney in coverage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18