Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: i did something today i wish i didnt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I downloaded windows 10

why bill gates why ?

I thought I hated windows 8 , I wish I could go back to windows 8

Really? Because I have exactly zero complaints about Windows 10.

sorry df

didn't know it was your baby

Quote:Really? Because I have exactly zero complaints about Windows 10.

No issues on three laptops and one desktop myself.
I guess I gotta get use to it

There is always Linux.

I just had to switch laptops because I cant even get the one I downloaded 10 on  get on the internet

In comparison to Windows 8, Windows 10 is a significant improvement.  I hated Windows 8.  I had all sorts of issues with the OS.  Those all went away when I upgraded my laptop to 10. 
In my limited experience with Windows 10 looking at it in a virtual machine, it is definitely an upgrade from Windows 8/8.1.  I personally will keep Windows 7 available to do any "windows only" work at this point.

My major concern is privacy issues as well as possible security issues.  I don't want my computer OS to "report to the mother ship" regarding my usage.

Quote:There is always Linux.
Linux: for people who like to spend as much time getting their computer to work as they do actually working themselves. 
I just changed laptops again

my cursor disappeared

im glad I had touchscreen

seriously, since I downloaded 10, nothing but trouble

if I didn't get a new guitar today I would be totally bummed right now

Quote:Linux: for people who like to spend as much time getting their computer to work as they do actually working themselves. 

FUD.  Spread by ignorant people.
Quote:In comparison to Windows 8, Windows 10 is a significant improvement.  I hated Windows 8.  I had all sorts of issues with the OS.  Those all went away when I upgraded my laptop to 10. 
[Image: g9U5LX7.jpg]
Quote:FUD.  Spread by ignorant people.
The best quote I ever heard about Linux: "If you're the kind of person who would use Linux, you're already using Linux".

And I've used Linux before, tried it several times in fact and each time the hassle of keeping the damn thing going was not worth the reward. 
I still be using that windows 7 yo, holla back.

Got no probs with Win-10 except it's a memory hog

Quote:I still be using that windows 7 yo, holla back.
My gaming/iTunes/whatever desktop still runs Windows 7, and it always will. My laptop runs 10, my wife's runs 10 and Linux (but she's taking the Linux off because it's slowly killing her PC), our old laptop runs 7, my wife's desktop runs...10?, and our media desktop runs 8 (I haven't plugged it in lately to upgrade).

If I could "downgrade" everything to Windows 7, I would in a heartbeat.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

get me outta here :pinch:

I loved vista

Pages: 1 2 3