Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I have an honest fear.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's about Blake Bortles, and let me know if you agree or disagree. My fear is that he will get sacked/tackled hard and bite his own tongue off! I think before we teach him how to throw a fade we need to make sure that his tongue stays in the old mouth cave. 

:mellow:

My fear is that the team starts off 1-7, Gus is somehow allowed to finish out the year, and he comes in at 5-3 over the last eight games, buying himself another season as the head coach based upon the "promise and potential" the team showed at the end.

What in the blue hell is this?

Have you never started a thread?

Is this a test?

Will we be able to return to our regularly scheduled message board?

You know what, it doesnt matter. Please kick the side of a building toe first with no shoes on.

I thought I'd lighten the board up a bit. I was looking at the picture that espn has of him. he's getting sacked and his tongue is out. Made me laugh Lighten up. and for Gus comment go to another post. This one's just for laughs.

lol

he probably should stick that tongue in

at least its not as bad as miley
Dumbest, most desperate thread start I've witnessed lately................and that's saying a lot. Same clown that was calling for them to relocate after the game.

He wants to be, he wants to be like Mike!

GO JAGS!!

Quote:He wants to be, he wants to be like Mike!

GO JAGS!!

Same thing I was thinking.
Jordan loved his tongue hanging out...

Does this mean Bortles will be Jordan of the NFL???!!

I have an honest fear that the OP may continue starting threads on this message board.

I have thought about that once or twice actually. That tongue thing sure is unique

Quote:Dumbest, most desperate thread start I've witnessed lately................and that's saying a lot. Same clown that was calling for them to relocate after the game.

Not to add on to that but have you seen the news from today. The Jaguars are part of a plan to play at least one home game in LA, and in London. So that would mean 6 home games in Jacksonville. It's becoming a joke. It's like dating someone that let's you down all the time and then says they are still into their ex. I apologized for just saying I was tired of it and it would be easier if they were gone. Stop making these posts absolutely depressing. This was a joke and if you google Blake Bortles his tongue has always been noticed. Just saying. Not bashing the Guy I think he's good.
Quote:Not to add on to that but have you seen the news from today. The Jaguars are part of a plan to play at least one home game in LA, and in London. So that would mean 6 home games in Jacksonville. It's becoming a joke. It's like dating someone that let's you down all the time and then says they are still into their ex. I apologized for just saying I was tired of it and it would be easier if they were gone. Stop making these posts absolutely depressing. This was a joke and if you google Blake Bortles his tongue has always been noticed. Just saying. Not bashing the Guy I think he's good.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote:Not to add on to that but have you seen the news from today. The Jaguars are part of a plan to play at least one home game in LA, and in London. So that would mean 6 home games in Jacksonville. It's becoming a joke. It's like dating someone that let's you down all the time and then says they are still into their ex. I apologized for just saying I was tired of it and it would be easier if they were gone. Stop making these posts absolutely depressing. This was a joke and if you google Blake Bortles his tongue has always been noticed. Just saying. Not bashing the Guy I think he's good.
Pound sand. 

Quote:I have an honest fear that the OP may continue starting threads on this message board.

Nooooooooooooooo.....
Quote:I'm tired of this team, same result year after year. I buy in. Year after year! for what? same trash!!! just leave so i can root for someone else. I'm [BAD WORD REMOVED] tired of being laughed at for being a Jaguar fan. Laughing stock more than a decade! stop trying to build a perfect team and just COMPETE! UGH! sorry! ranting!
Buuuuuuuuwwwwwaaaaaaaaa!!
Why do I keep clicking on this thread?
Quote:Why do I keep clicking on this thread?
Car crash watching rubbernecker.................that's what you are I tell ya.

[Image: bitting-tongue-55614262869.gif]

Quote:My fear is that the team starts off 1-7, Gus is somehow allowed to finish out the year, and he comes in at 5-3 over the last eight games, buying himself another season as the head coach based upon the "promise and potential" the team showed at the end.

Fear??? Seems like a nightmare to me.
Pages: 1 2 3