Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vegas Odds Jacksonville @ Tampa Bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It looks like the opening line is as follows.  Tampa Bay -3.10 and the Over/Under is at 42.5.  In other words, this is basically a "pick-em" game.  Here is the explanation.

The home team typically gets 3 points.  What the odds are saying right now is that a bet on Tampa Bay means that you are betting that they win by at least a field goal.  A bet for Jacksonville means that you are betting that they either win, or lose by a less than a field goal.

Over/Under is the total points scored in the game by both teams.

Right now I would pick the Jaguars and the under.

we find ways to lose no way am I ever betting in favor of this team unless the spread is ridiculous.

Lol forget the home team gets 3 points...we were picked to lose to the Bucs! hahahahahahahahahha

Quote:Lol forget the home team gets 3 points...we were picked to lose to the Bucs! hahahahahahahahahha

How do you figure?
Quote:Lol forget the home team gets 3 points...we were picked to lose to the Bucs! hahahahahahahahahha

Do yourself a favor and never bet on a football game.
OK my good friend, JIB...

Let me ask you this...

What's the Over/Under for Jaguar Picks in this game?  I'm about to turn this thread into a Gus sucks thread...

If I was a betting man, I'd take the under...  

The soft zone, 4 man rush, that we play will allow Mr. Crab Legs to go through this game with a clean sheet in terms of INTS...

Feel free to hang on to this post.  If we actually make shameless Jamis look like the scrub he is, I will eat all sorts of crow with delight.

Jags are going to be 3-3 heading to London. Mark it dude.
Neither team has a great defense but then again neither team has a great offense.

Might be a low scoring game because both teams Offense is worse than their defense.

Jaguars win 16-13

Quote:Jags are going to be 3-3 heading to London. Mark it dude.

Ill be coming back to this when they are 1-5
Quote:OK my good friend, JIB...

Let me ask you this...

What's the Over/Under for Jaguar Picks in this game?  I'm about to turn this thread into a Gus sucks thread...

If I was a betting man, I'd take the under...  

The soft zone, 4 man rush, that we play will allow Mr. Crab Legs to go through this game with a clean sheet in terms of INTS...

Feel free to hang on to this post.  If we actually make shameless Jamis look like the scrub he is, I will eat all sorts of crow with delight.

Dude, you really need to quit drinking so much during the week.  I would put the Over/Under for int's against Tampa at about 3.
We need a break out game against a team like this. I wanna see half a hundred put up. Let's do this.

Quote:We need a break out game against a team like this. I wanna see half a hundred put up. Let's do this.

I don't see a fiddy burger, but I do think that we should put up more points... and some of those should come from the defense.
Quote:Jags are going to be 3-3 heading to London. Mark it dude.

I'm fairly certain this will be the case.

This week we secure the Ponce de Leon trophy, and then next week we win a key game in the division race.

Quote:Dude, you really need to quit drinking so much during the week.  I would put the Over/Under for int's against Tampa at about 3.

Three INTs? We had only six INTs all last year, and four of those six were by guys who are no longer on the team.

Our CBs are good cover guys, but can't catch.

Quote:Neither team has a great defense but then again neither team has a great offense.

Might be a low scoring game because both teams Offense is worse than their defense.

Jaguars win 16-13

I could see some scoring from one or both teams' defenses this week.

- We all know Winston is prone to throw a Pick 6 or two.

- Although Blake hasn't done it the past 2 games,, he's certainly susceptible to a Pick 6 himself.

I predict there will be some defensive scoring in this game by either Pick 6, Fumble return, Blocked FG return.

It's gonna happen.
Quote:Three INTs? We had only six INTs all last year, and four of those six were by guys who are no longer on the team.

Our CBs are good cover guys, but can't catch.

Jameis Winston has been a INT machine so far this season, that's why I figured 3 would be a good number.
Jags, over.

26-23

Jameis will have his best game as a rookie. 4 TDs for Jameis while Jags offense sputters and dies as a rich and healthy JThom watches
Quote:Jameis will have his best game as a rookie. 4 TDs for Jameis while Jags offense sputters and dies as a rich and healthy JThom watches

[Image: R8V7ZTp.jpg]
I have money on the Jags to cover; I would take the under if I had to. I could see the over/under go either way with the possibility of turnovers.

Lord knows I hope Thomas scores the game winner so I can watch the whiners squirm while they back pedal.
Pages: 1 2