Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Superb owl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jags currently have better odds at making the Super bowl than the 49ers, Bears, Browns, and Bucs.

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/1381...-superbook
Suberb Owl?

Are we talking about hooters here? :whistling:

:devil:

Whoooo wrote that title??
Quote:Whoooo wrote that title??

You never heard of the superb owl? Its a hoot to go to...
Quote:Whoooo wrote that title??

Not a fan of Stephen Colbert?
Quote:Not a fan of Stephen Colbert?

I was being funny...just laugh and move on! :woot:
Quote:The Jags currently have better odds at making the Super bowl than the 49ers, Bears, Browns, and Bucs.

I thought every NFL player had the opportunity to purchase tickets...
Quote:The Jags currently have better odds at making the Super bowl than the 49ers, Bears, Browns, and Bucs.

Ewe can't be serious

[Image: Daisy-450x337.jpg]
Quote:Suberb Owl?

Are we talking about hooters here? :whistling:

:devil:

Superb Owl is a conspiracy theory that Illuminati members named the game the Super Bowl to pay homage to Molech, pagan god of wisdom.  i.e. the owl statue found at Bohemian Grove.

Quote:Superb Owl is a conspiracy theory that Illuminati members named the game the Super Bowl to pay homage to Molech, pagan god of wisdom.  i.e. the owl statue found at Bohemian Grove.
Well that's just stupid. Talking about hooters is way more fun.  Banana

Quote:Superb Owl is a conspiracy theory that Illuminati members named the game the Super Bowl to pay homage to Molech, pagan god of wisdom.  i.e. the owl statue found at Bohemian Grove.

False.

The Superb Owl is the mascot of  a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows. The Pentavirate, obviously, is made up of The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went and got himself dead. However, Darrell Hammond and Norm MacDonald have been known to stand in for him at the meetings.

Oh, how I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" And do you want to know why I hate the Colonel? Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly!
Quote:False.

The Superb Owl is the mascot of  a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows. The Pentavirate, obviously, is made up of The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went and got himself dead. However, Darrell Hammond and Norm MacDonald have been known to stand in for him at the meetings.

Oh, how I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" And do you want to know why I hate the Colonel? Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly!
Why do all conspiracy theories include meetings at a "secret mansion/hotel/bunker" whose location is actually well known and generally acknowledged? 
Quote:False.

ha, i have not heard this one. thanks.

KFC is da bomb btw.
Quote:Oh, how I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" And do you want to know why I hate the Colonel? Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly!
It's not that he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken. It's that he combines a bunch of addictive chemicals into something resembling a drumstick and calls that chicken.
I'm kinda disappointed that very few of you seem to have caught that rather ham-handed reference.

But that's okay, I'll soldier on.

Quote:I'm kinda disappointed that very few of you seem to have caught that rather ham-handed reference.

But that's okay, I'll soldier on.

I have trouble concentrating for more than a couple of sentences Jeff.
thank tha lawd high prices broke my addiction !