Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Truth is out there, the real reason the Jaguars lost to the Colts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I witnessed Andrew Luck cutting beard shavings into a fan on the sidelines guaranting his team the win during Myer's Field Goal kicks.

Why doesn't Blake Bortles grow a beard?   It is obiviously the secret to his success.

The Owner called a meeting and said he's firing everyone, because the fans on his message board told him to do so.

:whistling:

He's next order of business is to ask Bill Cowher how much to run his team for him?

Quote:The Owner called a meeting and said he's firing everyone, because the fans on his message board told him to do so.

:whistling:

He's next order of business is to ask Bill Cowher how much to run his team for him?

He's got to get that house in ponte vedra first.
Great News according to Football Outsiders the Jaguars have a high chance of getting the 5th overall draft pick this year!

Bad news no real chance of going to the playoffs

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/playoffodds

raweyejag

NO ITS WEAVER FAULT FOR FIRING DEL RIO THAT IS THE KEY WE HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME

Quote:NO ITS WEAVER FAULT FOR FIRING DEL RIO COUGHLIN. THAT IS THE KEY WE HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME

FIFY
Quote:I witnessed Andrew Luck cutting beard shavings into a fan on the sidelines guaranting his team the win during Myer's Field Goal kicks.

Why doesn't Blake Bortles grow a beard?   It is obiviously the secret to his success.
[Image: kAmTzMG.png]
... I feel like my IQ dropped slightly just as a consequence of reading this post...

... and I can't afford to lose any more IQ.

At least you got to see Blake with a beard Wink

Bearded Blake is a manly.

Quote:[Image: kAmTzMG.png]
OMG. He looks 50 years old!
Quote:OMG. He looks 50 years old!

It's a trap you look closer to see if there is grey in his beard then loose your soul in his eyes
He looks like he should be putting oil in my car.

This is the reason we lost. Jim Irsay planted him here like a terminator.

[Image: 71JohnOehserLogo020513.jpg]

Quote:This is the reason we lost. Jim Irsay planted him here like a terminator.

[Image: 71JohnOehserLogo020513.jpg]

I've seen all the proof I need. 
Quote:I've seen all the proof I need. 

We are 15-53 since he joined the organization.