Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RIP Bill Paxton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/26/entertainm...index.html

Dead at 61. Underrated actor in my opinion.
Holy cats. I loved him as an actor. Prayers for his family and friends. We are never guaranteed our next breath so  we must appreciate our loved ones while they're here. They won't always be.

RIP

Game over man.
Awww man.. That sucks..

He was awesome in Frailty..

RIP duder..

*Edit.

Can't forget him as Chet in Weird Science too.. Now I'm double sad Sad
No-ones ever driven a Dodge Ram through a house better then Paxton.
 "And this loser stumbles out of the car, he's got like a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand, and he chucks the bottle into the twister, and it NEVER hits the ground."

RIP Bill

Ripley: "This little girl lasted longer than that with no weapons and no training, isn't that right?"

Hudson: "Well why don't you put her in charge?"

RIP, Bill.
Shocked is all I can say.  Hollywood lost a great and under rated actor in my opinion.

Loved this guy in Club Dread. Broken Lizard is how I found out about the death on FB in the first place. RIP!

Chet Donelly from "Weird Science" has passed.  RIP, Bill.

Quote:Chet Donelly from "Weird Science" has passed.  RIP, Bill.

"But first I'd like to butter your muffin."

Wow. I watched a behind the scenes documentary on the making of Apollo 13 a couple of weeks ago. Unlike most of the Hollywood pinheads, he seemed like a truly humble guy. 
I was floored when I heard this. Only 61. He was one of the most underrated actors of our time. R.I.P.

Loved him as God in Navy Seals.
One of the two people to be killed by an Alien, a Predator and a Terminator.

Married to the same woman for 30 years, that's a real accomplishment in Hollywood.

I really enjoy the Training Day show, too bad about the timing.

RIP Bill, thanks for the great memories.

[Image: b3eeea2a58580009e58b5371f181f63de56351d9...c1d60c.jpg]

That sucks!

RIP

No way! RIP. 

Way too soon.

It's amazing to look at the number of ticket sales the movies he's been in have sold.

Wow, I had forgotten how many great movies he had been in.

RIP

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000200/

I forgot that he played Tom House in MIllion Dollar Arm about the Indian baseball pitchers.

[Image: milliondollararm-08.jpg]

Quote:No-ones ever driven a Dodge Ram through a house better then Paxton.
Or a tornado.

RIP Bill.
Pages: 1 2