Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Da Bucs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, Bucs fans here. Our two in-state rivals are set to square off next Sunday. I see this forum is really depressing right now, but even though the Jags lost today...I can still see them blowing out the Bucs. 

Bortles looked decent for a while today, and well...you're facing Winston, who many Bucs fans have already written off as the next JaMarcus Russell. You're also facing Lovie Smith...so you're  going to outcoach someone this season ast least

Anyways, hope for a good game...for both our sakes. lol 

If the Jaguars can't beat the Bucs all hope is lost (no offense, but the Bucs are one of the league's worst teams this year.. the jags might be the other)...

It is impossible to be outcoached by Gus Bradley. He is the worst HC of all time. It is like dividing by zero.
On paper we should beat the Bucs pretty easily, but I'm tired of saying we should win this game and then we don't show up. So I'm at the point I expect us to lose. Honestly a team that couldn't beat the clots patched roster last week probably shouldn't win another game all year.

This could possibly be the worse roster we've assembled in a long time.

We're a bottom feeder - the Bucs-Jags only matters for draft position.  

Game is a toss up, both teams don't know how to win right now.
Quote:Hello everyone, Bucs fans here. Our two in-state rivals are set to square off next Sunday. I see this forum is really depressing right now, but even though the Jags lost today...I can still see them blowing out the Bucs. 

Bortles looked decent for a while today, and well...you're facing Winston, who many Bucs fans have already written off as the next JaMarcus Russell. You're also facing Lovie Smith...so you're  going to outcoach someone this season ast least

Wow, many Bucs fans have already written JW off as the next JaMarcus Russell? That's pretty sad as it's only been 4 games into his NFL career.

Many Jags fans were comparing him to Byron Leftwich.

Do you guys wish you would have drafted Mariota instead, or someone else entirely?
I see the Jags losing this one tbh, Tampas D played well enough, Winstons 4 turn overs didn't help...though I wouldn't expect such results against the Jags.  Jags are incapable of generating any pressure so he'll be good in that regard.  The Douggernaut looked good, VJax and Evans should outclass our secondary.  The game really is really about if Winston can show up. 

Quote:We're a bottom feeder - the Bucs-Jags only matters for draft position.  

In that case, we will absolutely win and hand another team a top pick.
3 of the worst teams in the NFL reside in the sunshine state.  Sadly, we may be the best of the steaming pile of garbage that our state is producing.  If we beat TB, we will be State Champions.  I hope we get a banner put in our stadium for that.  Seriously, we could have an ice cream party for when the team comes home.  Go Team! 

Quote:Do you guys wish you would have drafted Mariota instead, or someone else entirely?

Titans fans wake up every day and thank the Bucs for drafting Winston so we didn't have to. Thank you Tampa!
The Jags stand a chance against the bucs but I wouldn't go as far as to say we should defiantly win this game. As a whole there are only a couple of teams we might luck into a win and the bucs would be one of them.

Quote:On paper we should beat the Bucs pretty easily, but I'm tired of saying we should win this game and then we don't show up. So I'm at the point I expect us to lose. Honestly a team that couldn't beat the clots patched roster last week probably shouldn't win another game all year.

This could possibly be the worse roster we've assembled in a long time.
Which paper are you referring too?  The last time the JAGS had a game in which on paper they should win easily was probably somewhere between 1997 and 2000.
Quote:Wow, many Bucs fans have already written JW off as the next JaMarcus Russell? That's pretty sad as it's only been 4 games into his NFL career.

Many Jags fans were comparing him to Byron Leftwich.

Do you guys wish you would have drafted Mariota instead, or someone else entirely?
The fanbase has pretty much given up on Winston. As for the majority of the fanbase...half of them still think that Glennon can take the team to the Playoffs, so probably someone else entirely. Though to be fair, if Winston was on the Titans and Mariota was a Bucs...people would be saying the same thing about Mariota. The supporting cast just doesn't help the Bucs QB...it's bad. 
Quote:Seriously, we could have an ice cream party for when the team comes home.  Go Team! 
ICE CREAM STATE CHAMPS OF THE WORLD SON!
Welcome to the board Bucs fan! Unfortunately you are right about it being depressing, but that is what happens when teams lose most of their games during a rebuilding effort.

It is way too early to call this game a battle for draft position. The Jaguars beat Miami and almost beat the Colts. (Somehow we always get coaches fired that way LOL.) After four weeks, there are still some teams looking for their first win. At the moment Jacksonville looks much better than Tampa Bay, but this game is a tossup because of the kickers. I wish the Buccaneers Bindza one more week because that would have helped the Jaguars.

Quote:Hello everyone, Bucs fans here. Our two in-state rivals are set to square off next Sunday. I see this forum is really depressing right now, but even though the Jags lost today...I can still see them blowing out the Bucs. 

Welcome, even if it's a bit early.  We are still in the "fire everyone" mode here on our board after the loss yesterday.

I can't say that I see a "blowout" by either team, and I'll even go so far to say that it will probably be a close game (OK, I'm being nice).  Tampa is pretty much going through the growing pains that we started a couple of years ago.  Hopefully it will be a good game and injury free.
This game will be decided by whichever teams show up. The good Bucs (rare appearances) or the bad Bucs (your father's Buccaneers, circa 1976).  The good Jags, or the bad. If the good teams on both sides show up, it will be a good game. If the bad teams show up, it's gonna be a laugher.

Quote:Welcome, even if it's a bit early.  We are still in the "fire everyone" mode here on our board after the loss yesterday.

I can't say that I see a "blowout" by either team, and I'll even go so far to say that it will probably be a close game (OK, I'm being nice).  Tampa is pretty much going through the growing pains that we started a couple of years ago.  Hopefully it will be a good game and injury free.

I don't think it's too early. And you can count me out of the "fire everyone" mode because I was never in it. But I agree it will not be a blowout either way.
Quote:I don't think it's too early. And you can count me out of the "fire everyone" mode because I was never in it. But I agree it will not be a blowout either way.

And why shouldn't we blow them out? The Titans, who were worse than us last year, went down there with a rookie QB and laid a woodshed whoopin on them. Are you saying that we are no better than the Titans?
Pages: 1 2