Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: well boys and girls its been fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
perhaps better days are ahead for this team, but I can no longer watch this train wreck three opportunities to win the game and they just flubbed it. Its been fun, ya'll be good to each other. Peace out 

It hasn't been fun, but take care man. I wish I could stop watching this dumpster fire.

See you in first grade buddy! Have a great summer!
No please don't go
Quote:It hasn't been fun, but take care man. I wish I could stop watching this dumpster fire.
 Gus Bradley:

[Image: Dumpster.jpg]
But you're the glue that holds this fan base together. What are we gonna do now?

Quote:perhaps better days are ahead for this team, but I can no longer watch this train wreck three opportunities to win the game and they just flubbed it. Its been fun, ya'll be good to each other. Peace out 

You can say that again.
lol sorry but you know you aren't going anywhere.
Quote:lol sorry but you know you aren't going anywhere.

lol, yep, see you next week.
It is painful to watch. Besides being tired of the losing, it's just bad football. We lost to a team that, without Luck, is one of the 3-4 worst in football. The loss reveals Gus isn't any good as an HC.

Poor guy thought he was a harbinger.
Welp, I'm going to take one for the team.   Every time I miss a game, meaning I can't even watch it on TV, we win.    For example, I was on a vacation trip when we beat the Dolphins.   Didn't watch the game, and we won.   So, I am going to take one for the team and not watch next week's game.  

You can thank me later. 

Quote:lol, yep, see you next week.

Yep. Like any train wreck its hard to look away.
Go follow the Dolphins. Then you will see a dumpster fire.

No please don't go please Nooo....

Pfffft...

Quote:It hasn't been fun, but take care man. I wish I could stop watching this dumpster fire.
It's hard to quit watching football. In the words of Bill Parcells, he described the game of football as being "narcotic" in nature.
I grew up in the NE watching and rooting for the Patriots.  They were horrible at that time, and it lasted for many years.  Patience my fellow Jags fans, it just makes the better seasons to come all the sweeter.

Quote:Poor guy thought he was a harbinger.

At least he wasn't a shore bird.
Patience? When other teams turn around in 3 years and we are still waiting 10 years later what would you call that other than patience. Heck, I'm pushing 60 boys I haven't a lot of time left.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

See and dont come back when we fall into winning the division at 7-9 

Pages: 1 2 3