Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official complain/gripe thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Formerly the Toby Gerhart thread.

[Image: what-exactly-would-you-say-you-do-here.jpg]

Lol
Kills drives
Slowby Gerhart.

A couple hours later I still don't know what to type in response to putting in Gerhart. 

Another reason to add to the fire bradley list I guess. 

I thought he should've gotten a few carries earlier. That team was ripe for it, but Yeldon want running hard. The one carry he did get should've been an audible to a screen pass.
Its Caldwells fault
The only thing I can think of is that Yeldon needed a breather after the previous play
Yeah Caldwell...why haven't you drafted 22 pro bowlers? Get your trash drafting out of here
Yeldon just ran for 38 yards and needed to catch his breath, so he wasn't an option for the next play.

It wasn't a bad decision to run the ball there. You hope to catch the defense gassed and get a decent gain running the ball.

Unfortunately, it looked like our o-line were the ones gassed as they got blown back by the defense.

We followed that up with two incomplete passes, so throwing the ball didn't turn out to be a better option.

[Image: image.jpg]

given that toby probably isn't 100% due to his most recent injury I question the wisdom of trying to run him up the middle. Going up the middle wasn't working for Yeldon either as his one long run wasn't straight up the middle. Speaking of Yeldon, can't someone tell the lad that not every run is going to be a home run and that when going up the middle... over and over... the team would probably be better served if he would stop dancing around and just put his head and shoulders down and go straight forward? At the very least, he won't expend so much energy to get the one or perhaps two yards he mostly gets on those up the middle runs.

Is he supposed to block too? From what i remember, the play was blow up in the backfield.

Quote:Is he supposed to block too? From what i remember, the play was blow up in the backfield.

We aren't sure what he is supposed to do yet. Maybe LT.
Gerhart is getting paid an awful lot of money to do basically nothing.  

Quote:Gerhart is getting paid an awful lot of money to do basically nothing.  

Actually, I'm quite jealous of him for that. As well as Matt Flynn. I feel like I work a lot harder for a lot less...
Quote:Actually, I'm quite jealous of him for that. As well as Matt Flynn. I feel like I work a lot harder for a lot less...

Can you curl 5 gallon Culligan water bottles?

I didn't think so.

-_-
Quote:Can you curl 5 gallon Culligan water bottles?

I didn't think so.

-_-

Can I use both arms? Same result. I can run into the line and be paid a lot less for it (especially when the line backs up to meet the runningback!).
Good Lord. What were we thinking even signing a free agent backup RB to be our starter? Man, that is a tough pill to swallow.

Quote:Good Lord. What were we thinking even signing a free agent backup RB to be our starter? Man, that is a tough pill to swallow.

Happens often enough...

Just, as usual, doesn't work out for us (lol).
Pages: 1 2 3