Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: i have a weird optimistic feeling for the clot game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's unexplainable but man cant wait to cheer my jags along with my forum family on Sunday goooo jags bby
Clausen is the only qb in the league with a worse qb rating than Luck so far this season.

Luck probably not even playing.

Quote:Luck probably not even playing.

Same with half of our team bro
I look forward to all the games.

When the turnaround does come, it will be that much sweeter!!!

wow... that is weird.

Quote:It's unexplainable but man cant wait to cheer my jags along with my forum family on Sunday goooo jags bby
I have gotten to the point where I simply expect the Jags to lose every game and don't get my hopes up too high, but I feel the same way.  

Something different about this week.  Despite Gus's incompetence, the injuries, the bad luck - maybe this is the week we pull off the huge upset win and start to reverse the fortunes?  
It's so early in the season, people are automatically expecting the Jags to be the same old Jags. The fact of the matter is, we played a 3-0 Panthers team pretty tight at home, we beat a Dolphins team that's supposed to be way better, and we got waxed by (unfortunately) the best team the league has seen in a long time. This is the first true test for this team, and I wholeheartedly expect them to rise up to the challenge, even with all the injuries.

It's a long season. There's plenty of Gus Bradley approval polls to come. It's silly to do that stuff every week in the first month of the season.
Me too. I'm scared.
Quote:It's so early in the season, people are automatically expecting the Jags to be the same old Jags. The fact of the matter is, we played a 3-0 Panthers team pretty tight at home, we beat a Dolphins team that's supposed to be way better, and we got waxed by (unfortunately) the best team the league has seen in a long time. This is the first true test for this team, and I wholeheartedly expect them to rise up to the challenge, even with all the injuries.

It's a long season. There's plenty of Gus Bradley approval polls to come. It's silly to do that stuff every week in the first month of the season.
Lol
Jaguars win.  It's science.

You shouldn't need a feeling when an injured starter or back up QB is playing.

I'm picking jags this week and it better happen
Quote:Luck probably not even playing.
Doesnt matter, its either an injured Luck or a 40 year old QB who hasnt started a game in 3 years, good sign for the Jags 
I really think we take this one.

Quote:I really think we take this one.

I'm feeling it too. 
I usually get that feeling too the day before the game. Then the game starts.
It should go without saying that any optimism regarding Jags is weird

Quote:I usually get that feeling too the day before the game. Then the game starts.

Man I think we are going to see a change tomorrow.
I think we win too,but I'm also well prepared for a 30 point drubbing,.

Quote:I'm feeling it too.

Its just gas