Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: David Caldwell: Emperor of the 6th round fleece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Although I wish David Caldwell was more popular for making good picks in first few rounds of the draft, you have to give this guy credit for what he has pulled off with some of these trades.

Amazing.Scobee is on his way to the glue factory as we speak.

Like seriously.  Hope he makes it out of that place alive.

he's not going to do anything good with the pick anyway.

FIRE CALDWELL

Quote:he's not going to do anything good with the pick anyway.

FIRE CALDWELL
not sure if serious..... or trolling... or trolling trollers...
He could use 6th rounder to trade around or pick up extra player.

Dave has turned his 3 sixth rounders into Josh Evans, Bowanko, and Michael Bennett. Not bad at all, I'd trade an aging kicker for any of those 3. Great trade.
Oh I'm serious

dude, don't you remember that I was the guy who coined the FIRE FISCH stuff?

I was right then and I'm right now

FIRE DAVE CALDWELL

Quote:Oh I'm serious

FIRE DAVE CALDWELL
you're manure.
I know you are but what am I!

/you serious with that post?

Quote:Oh I'm serious

FIRE DAVE CALDWELL
You are taking credit for coining FIRE [Insert name here] ? Did you come up with that yourself or do you have a team of ghost writers on your payroll?
Quote:I know you are but what am I!

/you serious with that post?
I suppose as serious as you are about firing a GM that has done at the least a solid job.

You idiots spew this nonsense non stop every year and it is sickening.

You always want someone else, something else, change it, fire it, let it go, trade it, trash, garbage, bust, blah blah blah......

EVERY FRICKIN YEAR.

But truth be told, you know jack diddly about squat.

You really know very little. VERY VERY LITTLE.

Yet here you are "I coined Fire Fisch, I was right"

"Fire Caldwell, I'm right again"

no. you aren't. You're a whiny little [BAD WORD REMOVED] who thinks his message board voice matters.

Newsflash: It does not.

This board is here for people to debate and discuss Jaguar football things. And you think (you and every turd just like you) by posting this stuff you're just voicing your rightful opinion.

But you aren't. You stirring up nonsense contributing nothing worthwhile to any thread. Just a lot of nonsensical whining about how your opinion is the only one, the correct one, the alpha and omega of football insights.

But truth be told if you knew half the chit you think you know, you'd have a job in the NFL.

You'd own a team. Play the sport. Be a coach or GM.

But you aren't... you are a message board poster. With about 1600 posts full of garbage that aren't worth two dead flies. 

Fire Caldwell?? Really? And hire who genious? Chip Kelly? Mike Holmgren? 

They should hire you. That's what they should do.

rocdee, the next Jags GM to be run off by the message board.... sounds good to me.

M A N U R E

I didn't read any of that.

sorry brah

Caldwells special power is the ability to trade any player for a 6th round pick.  It's not spectacular.  But it's better than Gene Smith's ability to make any first round pick into a player worth a 6th round pick.  

Emporor of the 6th round fleece, and Czar of the 1st and 2nd round turd (poop noise)
I feel sorry for Scobee. Super nice guy. I wonder why kickers suddenly stop being effective. Is it an erosion of leg muscle strength that comes with age?  Is it a psychological thing?

Quote:I feel sorry for Scobee. Super nice guy. I wonder why kickers suddenly stop being effective. Is it an erosion of leg muscle strength that comes with age?  Is it a psychological thing?

Same reason golfers get the yips as they get older
Quote:I suppose as serious as you are about firing a GM that has done at the least a solid job.

You idiots spew this nonsense non stop every year and it is sickening.

You always want someone else, something else, change it, fire it, let it go, trade it, trash, garbage, bust, blah blah blah......

EVERY FRICKIN YEAR.

But truth be told, you know jack diddly about squat.

You really know very little. VERY VERY LITTLE.

Yet here you are "I coined Fire Fisch, I was right"

"Fire Caldwell, I'm right again"

no. you aren't. You're a whiny little [BAD WORD REMOVED] who thinks his message board voice matters.

Newsflash: It does not.

This board is here for people to debate and discuss Jaguar football things. And you think (you and every turd just like you) by posting this stuff you're just voicing your rightful opinion.

But you aren't. You stirring up nonsense contributing nothing worthwhile to any thread. Just a lot of nonsensical whining about how your opinion is the only one, the correct one, the alpha and omega of football insights.

But truth be told if you knew half the chit you think you know, you'd have a job in the NFL.

You'd own a team. Play the sport. Be a coach or GM.

But you aren't... you are a message board poster. With about 1600 posts full of garbage that aren't worth two dead flies. 

Fire Caldwell?? Really? And hire who genious? Chip Kelly? Mike Holmgren? 

They should hire you. That's what they should do.

rocdee, the next Jags GM to be run off by the message board.... sounds good to me.

M A N U R E

WHEWWWW. HAHA! That was pretty awesome.
Quote: (poop noise)

Oddly, that's what pops into my head when I read your posts...
Quote:Oddly, that's what pops into my head when I read your posts...
Here's my reaction to said posts...

[Image: dd86b_bridesmaids-toilet+scene.jpg]
Quote:Oddly, that's what pops into my head when I read your posts...

You may want to get that checked out
Pages: 1 2