Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Belicheck mic'd up pre game. Not a man of many words. Giving Gus props.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Bradley: "Coach Belichick, I know we’ve never talked but you’ve been really good for me. I’m kind of watching and stuff. Without you knowing you’ve helped me. I know maybe a lot of people say it but I mean it. It’s been good, so I appreciate that."

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Belichick: "Likewise. I’ve got a lot of respect for what you’ve done with this team. It’s a young team, but I can see where you’re going."

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Belichick also told Bradley after the game " hope u get healthy now"

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

It's good things to hear, but I would rather hear what he says behind his back.

Quote:It's good things to hear, but I would rather hear what he says behind his back.
ya lol.

I just know Bill doesnt waste words and I think because of that hes being sincere,
Belichick talks up everyone.  I wish i could believe this but it's lip service.

Quote:Belichick talks up everyone.  I wish i could believe this but it's lip service.
Its actually pretty spot on.

Young team, lots of injuries.headed in a good direction
Quote:Its actually pretty spot on.

He said likewise to Bradley's comment.  If that's not comedy, i don't know what is!
.... more like this

Bradley - "Thanks for not running it up coach"

Belechik - "It wasn't easy"

The Steelers & Ravens played without 2 pro bowlers each last night.  I'm really tired of us using the injury excuse.

guys, if we have injuries every year for the next 20 years, we can't fire Gus because of #deminjuries

Quote:The Steelers & Ravens played without 2 pro bowlers each last night.  I'm really tired of us using the injury excuse.

Do you really not think there are a lot of Steelers fans this morning saying they would have won that game if Ben plays?
Quote:Do you really not think there are a lot of Steelers fans this morning saying they would have won that game if Ben plays?
Absolutely they can say that.

We are getting healthier now.

Time to put the excuses away and start winning 

I think Sunday will be a solid game for us and i think we win 

Never heard that before.
It's all lip service, who cares.