Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBGP's NFL Gameplan Jags/Colts Wk 4 Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-n...-vs-colts/

Good morning Jags fans! Good luck this week!

Em

At least one of you picked correctly. Nice presentation.

You should have picked the Jags for the win....We've got something to prove after the Foxboro Flop....

Bortles the Double Agent lol

Thanks Gang! I swear, I can never peg the Jags week to week...one of the tougher teams to get a good read on from a scouting/matchup perspective on a consistent basis. I guess that's a good thing

I like the content and analysis, but again as I've commented on before, you really need to improve the production quality, particularly the audio.

Quote:I like the content and analysis, but again as I've commented on before, you really need to improve the production quality, particularly the audio.

Thanks we're working on it... It's a challenge w/one guy doing everything, but we've got to get that done
Quote:Thanks we're working on it... It's a challenge w/one guy doing everything, but we've got to get that done

Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting what you are doing.  I like your content and your vision.  I can certainly understand.   Doing something like this is a lot of work, especially if it's not a "regular full time job".