Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: There’s A Petition To Make Obama President Of France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

There’s A Petition To Make Obama President Of France

Early this week the Obama 2017 Campaign website was launched. It’s in French, but luckily NPR was kind enough to translate:

“Barack Obama has completed his second term as President of the United States. Why not hire him as president of France? … [He] has the best resume in the world for the job,” reads the website.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/theres-a-p...-of-france

You think France has a lot of Muslim refugees, now......

He may order a new birth cert from wherever he bought the last one...
Perfect country for him, tbh.  Self absorbed and weak.

These comments made me laugh...

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."

General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

General Norman Schwartzkopf

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about

it." Marge Simpson

Quote:He may order a new birth cert from wherever he bought the last one...
Stay classy.
Quote:These comments made me laugh...

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."

General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

General Norman Schwartzkopf

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about

it." Marge Simpson

For sale: French battle rifle. Never fired, only dropped once.

Anyone interested raise a hand. Raise two if you're French.
Ya know how you pick out a French soldier in a crowd?

Sunburned armpits.
Quote:Stay classy.

I'm always classy...sorry my staunch conservativism shows every now and again.
Quote:I'm always classy...sorry my staunch conservativism shows every now and again.
So claiming the previous president bought a birth certificate is classy?

Got it.
Quote:So claiming the previous president bought a birth certificate is classy?

Got it.

Of course is. Those stinking liberal wackjobs bought it all hook line and sinker. Us staunch conservatives seen right through Obummer.
Maybe all the liberal millennials will follow him to France.. Then America will definitely be great again..
Obama to France, Trump to Russia.

Sounds fair.

Quote:He may order a new birth cert from wherever he bought the last one...

Birthers still exist?
Quote:Birthers still exist?

What's a birther?
Quote:So claiming the previous president bought a birth certificate is classy?

Got it.
He's from Ireland he's just playing y'all lol. He was making an off hand joke and you guys took him serious. American conservative and liberal paradigm doesn't translate overseas they have completely different political spectrums.
It's a little late for that. I think their elections are up soon in the Spring. He wouldn't win in France anyway. The current President of France has an approval rating of 4% and it's been mentioned that the right side of the aisle over there is fixing to make a run for the table and more than likely win it.

France is starting to lean towards nationalism in favor of getting away from globalism. It's the same reason why Trump won here and why Brexit occurred. Germany is also next in line to follow suit. 

Quote:Perfect country for him, tbh.  Self absorbed and weak.

John Kerry is a better fit.