Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Has anyone thought of this? (Obvious helmet design)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im curious if anyone else has thought to add a realistic jaguar pattern to the back of the helmets?

[Image: 16640636_1421033281261075_42584722624566...e=592E248E]

(ive edited the post and added a more realistic design. My appologies the rough concept drawing.)
Oh my

Good god no
:mellow:

Why would they take a sharpie and draw squiggly lines on the back?

At least use the shapes in microsoft word instead of a scribble. 

A username was created for this.

Think about it.

Oh come on its a rough draft! Big Grin You get the idea, REALISTIC JAGUAR PATTERNS on the backs of the helmet. Looks like a jaguar entering into the shadows for a suprise attack. Its so perfect!

Im not adept at using art programs thats why i included a jaguar for visual reference.

This post made me very ill and that's no word of a lie
Quote:This post made me very ill and that's no word of a lie
I'm sorry but I laughed at this. Just the way you said it was funny to me. Of course it could also be I just finished watching Legion a few minutes ago and my head is scrambled from that. Lol
Quote:A username was created for this.

Think about it.

Yes, but it wasn't his desired display name.
Quote:I'm sorry but I laughed at this. Just the way you said it was funny to me. Of course it could also be I just finished watching Legion a few minutes ago and my head is scrambled from that. Lol

No joke, after I read the post I was bamboozled by it for a sec and then my stomach flipped and that was it
Quote:No joke, after I read the post I was bamboozled by it for a sec and then my stomach flipped and that was it

Same thing happens to me whenever I walk into a Denny's.
Jaguar patterns are more like a rosette with dots in the middle, not squiggly lines.

Quote: 

Im not adept at using art programs

pause
[Image: YNqQN.gif]

Ive had time to refine the design. This is what im talking about. This version accents the jaguars white chest creating a more realistic illusion.

[Image: 16938991_1421033637927706_23791381298760...e=5947D563]

[Image: 16998982_1421825774515159_56187007735716...e=592D19D5]
[Image: post_23351_would_an_idiot_do_that_dwight_36ob.jpg]
Quote:[Image: post_23351_would_an_idiot_do_that_dwight_36ob.jpg]

[Image: j7aDYCm.gif]
Drugs are bad.