Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Aftergame Reaction (Gif)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: d7f8b97a98f2d414308060710b9e9e16.500x380x6.gif]

[Image: jags.gif]

I found this by googling "disappointed Jaguar fan". This is an all time classic. This guy should get royalties. 

[Image: 10050_will-ferrell-anchorman-movie-funny-angry.gif]

Trippy
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://gifsoup.com/view/19528/denny-green.html'>[Image: denny-green-o.gif]</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='http://gifsoup.com'>GIFSoup</a>
I don't know about after-game reactions, but after Hurns got a TD:

[Image: happygus.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh yeah, gotta post this one weekly

[Image: 4H053Jr.gif]

Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]

Hahahaha. It's like you see it, and you can never have it.
Quote: 

I found this by googling "disappointed Jaguar fan". This is an all time classic. This guy should get royalties. 
 Just look at the score at the bottom... Priceless. Some things never change!
[Image: 1-2.gif]

[Image: seinfeld-not-impressed.gif]

[Image: rpf3e.jpg]

Man this forum can not even pick good Gifs This forum is full of idiots So many babies and not to many True Fans. If they win next week

you will forget all about this loss.

Quote:Man this forum can not even pick good Gifs This forum is full of idiots So many babies and not to many True Fans. If they win next week

They didn't try today and will probably perform very well next week, but this performance was still pathetic. And it's embarrassing to this city and franchise to lose THAT bad. 
Quote:Man this forum can not even pick good Gifs This forum is full of idiots So many babies and not to many True Fans. If they win next week

Thanks Scully

Regards,

Mulder
Quote:Hahahaha. It's like you see it, and you can never have it.

HA !! ... like our rebuild plan.
[Image: 3jeLrqV.gif]

Pages: 1 2 3