Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What Parody within the division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after three games, each team is now 1-3 with Indy out in front with a divisional win.

We will see Mr. Brady and co. again in the playoffs. And we WILL!....

Play better
1-2.  We have scored the fewest and given up the most points.  but Im not too worried about the details.

And yes thankfully we are the only team to have played the Patriots so far.  Hopefully that is a guaranteed loss for everyone else so in a sense we have a half game lead.

Is this thread serious or is it merely  a parody of serious thread?  Or is it a thread about parity? 

What he said
We all suck. Woo hoo!!
Oh, did I mispell parroty? Well anyway, yeah.. Like rfc17 said, im not too worried. We are impacted by injury across the board, and this game was surely a challenge for the players and coaches. I just hope that this young team really takes as much as it can from a game like this and grows from it.
Quote:Oh, did I mispell parroty? Well anyway, yeah.. Like rfc17 said, im not too worried. We are impacted by injury across the board, and this game was surely a challenge for the players and coaches. I just hope that this young team really takes as much as it can from a game like this and grows from it.

Do you mean parity? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parity
The spelling is as good as the division. Looks like Colts have decided to be as terrible as the rest of us. We are probably the best team as the dolphins is probably the biggest scalp the division has claimed so far.
Quote:1-2.  We have scored the fewest and given up the most points.  but Im not too worried about the details.

And yes thankfully we are the only team to have played the Patriots so far.  Hopefully that is a guaranteed loss for everyone else so in a sense we have a half game lead.

I'm so glad it's out of the way. I've watched all of the AFC South play this year and I don't see any of them coming close to the Pats.
Quote:The spelling is as good as the division. Looks like Colts have decided to be as terrible as the rest of us. We are probably the best team as the dolphins is probably the biggest scalp the division has claimed so far.

Which is sad considering they just got blown out at home by the likes of tyrod taylor and rex ryan.
Quote:Which is sad considering they just got blown out at home by the likes of tyrod taylor and rex ryan.

Colts played at Buffalo, but yeah.
I'm telling you guys, I can't pick at the Colts for being beaten soundly against Buffalo.

The Dolphins took us to the last minute and Buffalo trounced them in Miami.  Buffalo is going to embarrass quite a few teams this year, I'm sad to say.

Bills put up a fight against Patriots (mind you it was towards the end of the game) but the Patritos destroyed the Jaguars (of course its not exactly like you can compare that the team that beats the team, etc)

still Bills should be harder to beat than Miami but easier than Patriots (logic).

Quote:Is this thread serious or is it merely  a parody of serious thread?  Or is it a thread about parity? 

I'm going to need some clarity on whether this thread is about parody or parity.
#Parody

Quote:We all suck. Woo hoo!!

...and that explains the parody within the division.
Hope the Jags surprise me here,, but, I believe the colts are on their way to yet another Default Home Playoff game courtesy of the Dumpster Fire that is the AFCS.
The Jags were a parody of a pro football team last Sunday.

I've thought long and hard about that Patriots game, and while it was the worst blow out in Jaguars history (defense DBs looked really bad & LB play wasnt good)

The team was injured with a lot of Defensive starters out...

House was out, Aaron Colvin was out, Gratz (thats 3 CBs) McCray has been stinking since preseason but tons of fans keep giving him love some scrub CB I still dont even know his name Patrick or something was playing

Sample had to start because Cyprien is still injured, Brown got hurt during the game, Marks remains out, Tyson alualu is rated as the worst interior lineman by PFF playing in his place

Branch is out, Fowler is out, Ziggy is out, etc.