Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles is on pace to break the franchise season record for TD passes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
5 TD's in three games. On pace for 26, enough to break Garrard's record of 23.

Yay. He is also on pace for the int record
Wow, I forgot how well Garrard did in 2010. Not bad for how lousy our receiving core was that year. What the hell was JDR thinking letting Gabbert start in 2011?

Also dat pro-bowl year for Marcedes Lewis, wow. How the hell did he get 10 TDs out of him?

Damn, JDR why did you have to draft Gabbert? Draft anyone else and you would still be coaching us.

Quote:Wow, I forgot how well Garrard did in 2010. Not bad for how lousy our receiving core was that year. What the hell was JDR thinking letting Gabbert start in 2011?

Also dat pro-bowl year for Marcedes Lewis, wow. How the hell did he get 10 TDs out of him?

Damn, JDR why did you have to draft Gabbert? Draft anyone else and you would still be coaching us.
It was Jene SMiff.  Dude was terrible.  The only good player he drafted was Blackmon, and he is out of the league.
What I wouldn't give to have JDR back right now

Talk about a diamond in a turd.

Quote:Talk about a diamond in a turd.
I think its a turd rock in a turd.
Quote:Yay. He is also on pace for the int record

He is on pace for 16. That is definitely not the record lol
Great. Most of them will be in garbage time. And they won't do much to counter the 20 picks he's going to throw. 

Quote:Great. Most of them will be in garbage time. And they won't do much to counter the 20 picks he's going to throw.

Hot take
23 TD's as the franchise record is frankly an embarrassment.  I'd wager to say that we may have the lowest team pass TD record in the league.  Anyone able to research that?

Quote:Great. Most of them will be in garbage time. And they won't do much to counter the 20 picks he's going to throw. 

Troll So Hard University
Quote:23 TD's as the franchise record is frankly an embarrassment.  I'd wager to say that we may have the lowest team pass TD record in the league.  Anyone able to research that?
I don't think you need to research it. It is absolutely the lowest. Probably by atleast 10 TDs.
3700 yards 26 TDs 16 int is his projected pace.
Quote:3700 yards 26 TDs 16 int is his projected pace.

Blaine Bortles tbh
Blake is definitely not the problem with the offense...

He played well last week. He played ok this week.

I think you can tell the game still is too fast for him, mentally.

He will either really turn the corner as a qb this year and become legit, or the game never slows down for him.

I think we see him getting better each week moving forward. But that's just my hope...
Quote:Blake is definitely not the problem with the offense...

He will either really turn the corner as a qb this year and become legit, or the game never slows down for him.

I think we see him getting better each week moving forward. But that's just my hope...
When things don't go this teams way, Gus is the one who starts to cower. 
How is this idiot still posting? Thundercat offspring, perhaps?
Quote:Yay. He is also on pace for the int record

Wrongo
Quote:Blake is definitely not the problem with the offense...

Not sure if we were watching the same game.  Blake was throwing ducks most of the game and threw into double coverage more than his fair share. 
Pages: 1 2