Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So fire everyone right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game went as expected. We didn't play well enough.

So we're supposed to fire everyone now right?
Yea and relocate and all that other stuff too. 

Yes. Fire fire fire fire. Torches and pitchforks!!!!!!111!!
Going for a fake punt/run on 4th and 10, in your own territory, against the Pats, game is unwinnable. I say yes.

The St Louis Jaguars will be hiring a new GM and coach next year and sign Michael Vick to play quarterback

They might change the name to Baddies. 

Quote:The St Louis Jaguars will be hiring a new GM and coach next year and sign Michael Vick to play quarterback
What about Tebow?
Quote:Going for a fake punt/run on 4th and 10, in your own territory, against the Pats, game is unwinnable. I say yes.

The chance of converting that in the situation the Jaguars are in is very low, the fake punt is most effective when you're already winning and the other team is thinking about how they can make it to your punter or have a good return.
Quote:The chance of converting that in the situation the Jaguars are in is very low, the fake punt is most effective when you're already winning and the other team is thinking about how they can make it to your punter or have a good return.

It looked like they were playing off the line of scrimmage. We can't audible out of that play?
I honestly do not know anymore. The more you blow it up, the further back you push our rebuild... Its insanity. Then you could keep everyone, still suck, and hope that somehow it gels next year... Its a perplexing situation. 

Ya, because the expectation shouldn't be that you come out and play like [BLEEP]. Of course the pats are gonna look good, but that doesn't mean your offense can't also look good.

10 points....

Just Gus..
You expected the Jags to lose by 40 points?
Quote:This game went as expected. We didn't play well enough.

So we're supposed to fire everyone now right?

WE LOST 51-10.... THAT SAYS SOMETHING
Quote:I honestly do not know anymore. The more you blow it up, the further back you push our rebuild... Its insanity. Then you could keep everyone, still suck, and hope that somehow it gels next year... Its a perplexing situation.
You're right. Its why bad teams stay bad.

See the Browns/Raiders

But fans know best.
Quote:WE LOST 51-10.... THAT SAYS SOMETHING
You have to be positive like Gus, and just be thankful that we didn't get shut. Our kindergarten fans are asking for too much if they expect otherwise.
Just Gus. After the season because nothing can be done now...but he shouldn't be returning under any circumstance
Quote:You're right. Its why bad teams stay bad.

See the Browns/Raiders

But fans know best.

You're right, its better to keep everyone and have another 3-13 season with little to no hope.
Who cares - just get used to losing.  Makes every Sunday a lot more enjoyable if you have no expectation of winning.  

Pages: 1 2