Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Honestly is anyone tired of this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
All the hype, all the "we want more" commercials, different coaches, different GMs

And the same crap every year. When To jag fans get better than the 5th level hell
What can we do about it? Nothing. We just have to sit here and endure it forever.

I'M ALL IN

Quote:What can we do about it? Nothing. We just have to sit here and endure it forever.

To paraphrase:

"Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. <b>If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a Jaguars face — forever."</b>
Another high quality thread

Quote:Another high quality thread

Trolling is trolling.
will the mods do something about this guy spamming threads?

No

Honestly is anyone tired of all these useless threads?

Don't worry guys Black ops 3 will be out in 2 months assuming

Jags will be out of it by then you won't hear from me again. Jags just fodder until

COD season starts
What is odd is their defense isn't all that hot, and they look so fast, they swarm to the ball. Why is it we can;t get to the ball carriers quickly? It seems we are out of position on nearly every play. 

Quote:will the mods do something about this guy spamming threads?

Is it spamming? He just a frustrated jag fan expressing his displeasure on a jag board. Is that not allowed? Or are only positive thoughts accepted?
This is life being a Jags fan. Did you actually expect a competitive game against the Patriots at home? Come on, now.

No, we all love this except you!
Hahaha...yeah
Quote:This is life being a Jags fan. Did you actually expect a competitive game against the Patriots at home? Come on, now.

Yea I expected our team to show some guts. There people on here actually anticipating a victory. That was spamming.
Quote:Don't worry guys Black ops 3 will be out in 2 months assuming

Jags will be out of it by then you won't hear from me again. Jags just fodder until

COD season starts
Buuuuwwwaaaaa, wannabe warrior playing games. Buuuuwwwaaaaa.
Quote:Don't worry guys Black ops 3 will be out in 2 months assuming

COD season starts

I bet you suck at that too
WHAT PART OF IT WAS A FRICKING FUUUULLLLL REBUILD DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET? 

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH US IN OUR THIIIRRRRDD YEAR AGAINST THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS?!?! 

JUUUUSTTT SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUUUUUUUUPPPP WITH YOUR WHINING. 

Quote:Yea I expected our team to show some guts. There people on here actually anticipating a victory. That was spamming.

Who was anticipating a victory?  Feel free to post the posters names.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6