Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley hire was a complete miss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just look at and listen to this clown and tell me you take him seriously

Quote:just look at and listen to this clown and tell me you take him seriously

But all the players want to play for him, didn't you know? He single handedly landed Gerheart for the Jaguars.
LOL
Quote:LOL

7-25
This team lacks heart.

Quote:LOL

*7-26
Clown thread is for clowns.

I never have

Oh no. Someone that calls himself purplenurple doesn't take someone seriously. Call the press.
Quote:Clown thread is for clowns.

lol clown thread? bro get real 7-25 is a clown record... i dont care how bad you have to rebuild, theres no excuse for how bad this team still is.

I didnt know TMD used a different account these days
Quote:You're right, daddy

there we go
Quote:lol clown thread? bro get real 7-25 is a clown record... i dont care how bad you have to rebuild, theres no excuse for how bad this team still is.

I didnt know TMD used a different account these days
Buuuwwwaaaa, clown is funny.
Eh, it was a bad decision to bring in a rookie GM and rookie HC and then expect them to develop the youngest team in the NFL.  

Bad decision-making all around.  

At this point, I'm so used to watching the Jags lose it really doesn't even bother me any more.  

Most people on this board expected us to lose today. We are playing on the road against the defending SB champs without our best player on each side of the ball. The Pats lead the Steelers 14-3 at half. I really don't think this is a fire the coach week.
Quote:Most people on this board expected us to lose today. We are playing on the road against the defending SB champs without our best player on each side of the ball. The Pats lead the Steelers 14-3 at half. I really don't think this is a fire the coach week.

These are the same people that said the Jaguars should treat this game like the 4th preseason game. I dont think we are dealing with the brightest bunch here.
It's pretty sad when we set the expectations at lets just be competitive and score a touchdown and we can't even manage that. Or the fact that Gus refuses to take advantage of new England's weakness and have a joke qb continue to throw more picks.

At least everyone gets ice cream after the game.

Quote:Most people on this board expected us to lose today. We are playing on the road against the defending SB champs without our best player on each side of the ball. The Pats lead the Steelers 14-3 at half. I really don't think this is a fire the coach week.

A loss was expected. All we ask is for some basic fundamentals. This team is poorly coached. This game was screaming for power running today. No let's pass.
Quote:Clown thread is for clowns.
 I don't like clowns
Quote:A loss was expected. All we ask is for some basic fundamentals. This team is poorly coached. This game was screaming for power running today. No let's pass.

Right. Losing to a great team on the road isn't shameful. Looking like the team is still multiple drafts away from actually being competitive in the NFL is shameful.
Pages: 1 2 3