Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Uniforms @ Patriots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which uniform are the Jaguars wearing tomorrow vs the Patriots? I would assume black because it's a away game and the kickoff temp is 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Or are they sticking to white the first 8 games and last 8 games they will wear black?

Foxboro is not hot in late September. There is no reason for the Patriots to wear white jerseys at home. Expect them to wear blue and us to wear white.

I think I saw white on black.
Quote:I think I saw white on black.

For this game?
Quote:For this game?

No, for week 10 vs the Blue-Jays.
Quote:No, for week 10 vs the Blue-Jays.

The Blue-Jays are a Major League Baseball team and the Jacksonville Jaguars are a team in the National Football League therefore they would never play one another.

/JW
Quote:The Blue-Jays are a Major League Baseball team and the Jacksonville Jaguars are a team in the National Football League therefore they would never play one another.

/JW

Pic or it didn't happen...
I wanna black on black on black.....

Quote:No, for week 10 vs the Blue-Jays.

#GOTEEEM
Quote:For this game?

yoo what up with the name change JW? I must say i don't much care for the new one
Quote:yoo what up with the name change JW? I must say i don't much care for the new one

Nice avatar, haha.
Quote:yoo what up with the name change JW? I must say i don't much care for the new one

I started a poll  thread in the sideline to ask fan what they think would be a good username I chose this one, a variation of Caldrac's idea,

Purple, you just gave me a new idea.change it something related to being playoff contenders happens, What do you think of that  idea?

Edit: The idea to change usernames started when many members started calling me J-Dub.If Bunnie digs it out of archives, 

Looks like my new username is not getting much support. If people are still criticizing me for retiring the username everyone loved over the years.

So let's do it another way: Check the Sideline forum select for you favorites out of new options Of course I want other people to like my username.

Quote:I started a poll  thread in the sideline to ask fan what they think would be a good username I chose this one, a variation of Caldrac's idea,

Purple, you just gave me a new idea.change it something related to being playoff contenders happens, What do you think of that  idea?

Edit: The idea to change usernames started when many members started calling me J-Dub.If Bunnie digs it out of archives,

Do not change your name again!! Lol