Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A non-biased position breakdown for the AFC South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feel free to disagree and correct me, but this is how I feel the talent level in the AFC South breaks down when all the pieces are healthy:

QB: IND > JAX = TEN >>> HOU

HB: HOU > JAX > IND > TEN

TE:  JAX > IND = TEN >>> HOU

WR: IND > HOU > JAX = TEN

OL (As a unit): HOU > JAX > TEN > IND

DL: HOU >>> JAX > TEN > IND

LB: TEN > HOU = JAX > IND

S: TEN > JAX > HOU = IND

CB: IND > HOU > TEN = JAX

Coaching: TEN = HOU > JAX = IND

I'm a little iffy on the LB/DL situation primarily because comparing the 3-4 to the 4-3 by position is pretty tough

I think that the Jags have a much better receiving corps, than a lot of people would lead you believe.

Quote:Feel free to disagree and correct me, but this is how I feel the talent level in the AFC South breaks down when all the pieces are healthy:

QB: IND > JAX = TEN >>> HOU

HB: HOU > JAX > IND > TEN

TE:  JAX > IND = TEN >>> HOU

WR: IND > HOU > JAX = TEN

OL (As a unit): HOU > JAX > TEN > IND

DL: HOU >>> JAX > TEN > IND

LB: TEN > HOU = JAX > IND

S: TEN > JAX > HOU = IND

CB: IND > HOU > TEN = JAX

I'm a little iffy on the LB/DL situation primarily because comparing the 3-4 to the 4-3 by position is pretty tough

You overrate the tennessee qb and underrate the Jaguars WRs and offensive line. Allen Robinson is going to be considered the best WR in the division at the end of the season once the Jaguars are hitting their stride and the referees start actually making calls in his favor instead of calling him for offensive PI that never happened and failing to call defensive PI when the guy he's beaten on a route is tackling him to keep him from having a chance to catch the pass.
Coaching?

Quote:Coaching?
Added
I'd say WR Ind>Hou=Jax>Ten

Outside of Hopkins Hou only has Shorts, who I like, but ARob, Hurns, and healthy Lee blow those two away as a unit.
delete?

Through 3 games. Luck is the lowest ranked qb in the NFL. Mallet is 2nd worse. Bortles is 27th. All must get significantly better to reach playoffs. Mariota is 7th but has had somewhat favourable matchups I feel.
You over rated the Jaguars CBs, they arent that good.