Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Guess the Week Three Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's see if we can finally nail one of these projections. I'm thinking...

Julius Thomas

Sen'Derrick Marks

Andre Branch

Denard Robinson

Dwayne Gratz

Johnathan Cyprien

Brandon Linder

My guess here is that we have plenty of depth at G to allow Linder to get healthy for next week, and that Joekel dresses in case of emergency but Sam Young gets his second start. Cyp has a shot at playing, although I don't sense he's truly confident enough with his injuries to go.

Next week for the Colts there's a reasonable chance that Julius, Sen'Derrick, Cyp, Joekel and Linder will able be active.

Seems like a good chance those will be the inactives this week.
Cyprien misses virtually all of preseason, comes back one game, and he's out several more weeks. Frustrating.

Quote:Cyprien misses virtually all of preseason, comes back one game, and he's out several more weeks. Frustrating.

He's not good so where's the terrible loss? Sample played okay in his first start.
Sample and Evans both played decent in his place. Evans had a few good plays hitting the RB in the backfield.
Quote:Cyprien misses virtually all of preseason, comes back one game, and he's out several more weeks. Frustrating.
not that frustrating, Cyp not that big of a loss. Most of our other injuries is what frustrating, Marks, Thomas, Fowler, D Rob, House, Colvin, Gratz, Linder etc.
Quote:Let's see if we can finally nail one of these projections. I'm thinking...

Julius Thomas

Sen'Derrick Marks

Andre Branch

Denard Robinson

Dwayne Gratz

Johnathan Cyprien

Brandon Linder

My guess here is that we have plenty of depth at G to allow Linder to get healthy for next week, and that Joekel dresses in case of emergency but Sam Young gets his second start. Cyp has a shot at playing, although I don't sense he's truly confident enough with his injuries to go.

Next week for the Colts there's a reasonable chance that Julius, Sen'Derrick, Cyp, Joekel and Linder will able be active.
Yea I would much rather get more healthy for the Colts game, then to force injured guys to play vs the Pats, Colts game is bigger, division game plus we can get farther ahead of them.
Quote:Yea I would much rather get more healthy for the Colts game, then to force injured guys to play vs the Pats, Colts game is bigger, division game plus we can get farther ahead of them.
Yeah I totally agree with this. I mean yes I would love to beat the pats but I would love to be as healthy as possible for the colts game which I think is far more winnable than the pats.
If Marquis Lee ends up inactive, I presume that means they might at least dress Cyp or Linder?

Look at all the starters out. You could argue these are our best players
Marquise Lee

Marquise Lee

Inactives : Denard, Gratz, Cyp, Marks, Julius, Joeckel, Branch.

Quote:Inactives : Denard, Gratz, Cyp, Marks, Julius, Joeckel, Branch.

Right on. I just heard that Lee and Linder will play, so instead Joeckel is inactive.