Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sergio Brown seeks revenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hykxutf.gif?w=536&h=300]

I hope the Jaguars hit squad shows up Sunday and Serge gives Gronk everything he deserves.

[Image: 3b8085a67af0786063d203c9a473bd84.jpg]
That 38 special.

That 38 special.

That 38 special!

As much as I'd like to see that, I don't think Sergio Brown stands a chance against Gronk. Remember, if there were no officials or other players around at the end of the Super Bowl, he would have choked out Bruce Irvin with his own hands.

Quote:As much as I'd like to see that, I don't think Sergio Brown stands a chance against Gronk. Remember, if there were no officials or other players around at the end of the Super Bowl, he would have choked out Bruce Irvin with his own hands.

it's football, he's a safety. best believe there will be a good chance for him to light him up
As I said earlier in the week, These Jaguars will be on the field with superior men at nearly every matchup. It will be really interesting to see what they do.

Our D-line(as is)>their O-line

Our LBs>their RBs

Say again!?!
Quote:Our D-line(as is)>their O-line

Our LBs>their RBs

Say again!?

Seek help.
lol bounced out the club

I'd take his head off next chance I got. 15 yards and $25k whatever.

That's a horrible gif to get when you google your name.

Sergio looks dead at the end lol
Quote:Sergio looks dead at the end lol
Quote:Seek help.

Agreed. How can our guys be better if you guys cheat?
Quote:Sergio looks dead at the end lol

[Image: qhjibglrbttjddhbw8xx.png]
That's too funny... Gronk is a beast that even Safeties fear!

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TexasJag956" data-cid="553841" data-time="1443063773">
Sergio looks dead at the end lol
[Image: qhjibglrbttjddhbw8xx.png]</blockquote>
Thats hilarious lol