Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile  Kevin Harlan and former NFL QB, and Delaware Mud Hen,  Rich Gannon, are announcing the Jaguars @ Patriots early regional double header game for the NFL On CBS,  seen mostly in Florida, Southern Georgia, and New England, and locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.  :yes:

WJAX-TV​ CBS Channel 47 is also televising the Bills @ Dolphins late regional double header game on the NFL On CBS, while WFOX-TV Channel 30 is also televising the 49ers @ Cardinals lone late regional single header game on The NFL On FOX, both game seen  in Jacksonville, FL, live on HD.   ^_^

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

I bought NFL Sunday Ticket thinking the Jags games wouldn't come on tv in Miami but it is this week!

Quote:I bought NFL Sunday Ticket thinking the Jags games wouldn't come on TV in Miami but it is this week!

I wish I could get NFL Sunday Ticket! Makes me so mad that it is exclusive to a satellite company. Of course I do get Jaguars games here, but there is always a better NFC game on elsewhere when the Buccaneers play.
Atleast we don't get Beurlein again.
I hate that we never get a Jags game in Texas if they aren't playing the Texans or Cowboys. No one wants to see the squeelers vs the Rams here
Aww yeah get it in Tally!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:I wish I could get NFL Sunday Ticket! Makes me so mad that it is exclusive to a satellite company. Of course I do get Jaguars games here, but there is always a better NFC game on elsewhere when the Buccaneers play.
EDIT: Nevermind lol

Quote:I hate that we never get a Jags game in Texas if they aren't playing the Texans or Cowboys. No one wants to see the squeelers vs the Rams here

It often makes no sense what is shown where. Why would anybody in Texas care about the Steelers and Rams?
Quote:It often makes no sense what is shown where. Why would anybody in Texas care about the Steelers and Rams?
The Steelers have fans everywhere.

Also, Texas is known as the Ram State.
Theres actually a ton of Patriots fans down here, would've made way more sense to show the Pats game.
Quote:The Steelers have fans everywhere.

Also, Texas is known as the Ram State.

So do the Packers, but they are not on TV in the Lone Star State.
Quote:There's actually a ton of Patriots fans down here, would've made way more sense to show the Pats game.

Actually if they were going to show that game, the reason would be so Texans fans can watch their enemy play.

I guess one of the benefits of playing a quality team is at least an improvement in commentators. 

Quote:Actually if they were going to show that game, the reason would be so Texans fans can watch their enemy play.

They show Indys games a good amount but never the Jags. Im stuck going to a bar full of Cowboys fans.
Quote:They show Indys games a good amount but never the Jags. I'm stuck going to a bar full of Cowboys fans.

LOL I would hate that too.

The problem is usually all four AFC South teams play at the same time. So who do they pick? The team that goes to the playoffs.
Quote:It often makes no sense what is shown where. Why would anybody in Texas care about the Steelers and Rams?

Nick Foles is from Austin, TX.
Quote:So do the Packers, but they are not on TV in the Lone Star State.
Well, for one, they have a nationally televised game this week. 

Other reason is that GB is an NFC team as is the Cowboys, and they are gonna show the Cowboys over GB the vast majority of the time everywhere in Texas. Since Houston doesn't have the fan count that Dallas has and Pitt is in the AFC with Houston, they are able to and going to show Pitt over Houston frequently where they can.

#REKT
2 questions:

1) While it makes sense the State of Florida and the New England States will be getting the Jags vs Pats game ..... there is a little blip in Texas between Houston & Dallas that is also getting this game while the rest of Texas and the Country get Chicago vs Seattle.   WHY DOES THAT LITTLE TOWN IN TEXAS VS THE PATS ??

2) Why does Jacksonville get San Fran vs Arizona while our surrounding area gets TB @ Houston?   Seems like we should be thrown into the TB group especially since they are playing an AFC South Team.
Quote:Theres actually a ton of Patriots fans down here, would've made way more sense to show the Pats game.

Why is that little blip in Texas between Dallas & Houston getting the Pats?    It looks very specific to that certain town while everyone else (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc.) are getting the Bears vs Seahawks.
Quote:Why is that little blip in Texas between Dallas & Houston getting the Pats? It looks very specific to that certain town while everyone else (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc.) are getting the Bears vs Seahawks.

Which town? I see the one area getting the Browns game which im guessing is because of Manziel
Pages: 1 2