Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RIP Alan Colmes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alan Colmes passed away this morning at the age of 66.

I didn't agree with anything that he had to say politically, but he seemed to be a pretty nice and sharp guy.

Quote:Alan Colmes passed away this morning at the age of 66.

I didn't agree with anything that he had to say politically, but he seemed to be a pretty nice and sharp guy.

Agreed.  RIP

I enjoyed the old Hannity and Colmes show.
Sad news.  I loved his passion and ability to keep Hannity in check back in the day.  His ability to use humor to diffuse escalating tempers was appreciated.  He will be missed.

Many people probably don't know that he was Monica Crowley's brother-in-law.

Quote:Sad news.  I loved his passion and ability to keep Hannity in check back in the day.  His ability to use humor to diffuse escalating tempers was appreciated.  He will be missed.

The ratings don't necessarily show it, but I liked them both better together than apart.
Quote:The ratings don't necessarily show it, but I liked them both better together than apart.

Very true.  While he did give insight into how the left thinks, I don't think that he ever put out the false facts that you see now.  He presented the left opinion without lying about it.  He was one of the few left wing people that I actually respect.  I was both shocked and saddened to hear of his passing.  Liberal media opinion people should take a cue from him.