Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Working Out Former Bengals LB Jayson DiManche This Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

raweyejag

Interesting but shows they are looking at LB

<div style="color:rgb(68,68,68);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11.97px;background-color:rgb(248,248,250);">http://nfltraderumors.co/jaguars-working...-dimanche/
</div>

Also interesting 

Eagles To Sign QB Stephen Morris To Their Practice Squad ...

<div style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">nfltraderumors.co › Eagles
<div style="margin:0px 3px;">
<div style="font-size:13px;">
Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reported that the Eagles are planning to sign plan QB Stephen Morris, who released from their 53-man ...

</div>
</div>
</div>

NFC exec on new Eagles QB Stephen Morris: 'He's bad'

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/..._morr.html

LOLOLOLOLOL spoken like a true Tebow lover

raweyejag

Quote:LOLOLOLOLOL spoken like a true Tebow lover

Nope always thought he was a late round draft pick and never really wanted Jags to pick him up(because of crazy following) unless Jags could get him in a late round. Never thought he would make it as QB in NFL for the same reason as Leftwich(except Leftwich patted ball before throwing it tipping of secondary) because of his long delivery. I will say I was surprised by his wins at Denver but still did not think Jags should pick him up. Actually thought Morris going to PS was interesting because Eagles signed him to 53 then to PS which was probably what they wanted to do after cutting Tebow. Even though Morris wasn't that great I was hoping we would put him on Jags PS since he had been on team and on PS no spot on 53.

The player has to want to sign with the Jags to be on their practice squad and I am guessing that Stephen Morris thinks, been there, done that, why not something different?

Releasing Morris and resigning him to the PS sounds as if he was wanted to run the scout team from day one...

NH3...
Stephen Morris signed with the Eagles practice squad

Glad he made a PS. Now he gets to keep working out as a scout team qb, and should the Jaguars ever find themselves with a qb emergency, they can always sign him right off the Eagles PS.

As for Jayson DiManche, he broke his forearm last December and was waived/injured by the Bengals a few weeks ago. Are they thinking he's ready to go? It seems like the Jaguars are searching for a LB. They have seven on their roster and are now on the second LB to spend time on their PS.