Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL drinking that teal kool-aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They have us at 18th, yes 18th, in their new power rankings.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...es-plummet
Lol, I just saw this as well. Very surprised we jumped 10 spots up to number 18. One below the Colts and above the Titans and Texans! A win against the Patriots would  only make the Jags surge up the board again!

I think it's a little pre-mature, but I'll take it!
Quote:Lol, I just saw this as well. Very surprised we jumped 10 spots up to number 18. One below the Colts and above the Titans and Texans! A win against the Patriots would  only make the Jags surge up the board again!
And a win against the Colts will send them falling further. Smile
ESPN has us at 31.

Quote:ESPN has us at 31.
This week? Really? I'd put us around 24/25. The aints, bears and tinhorns are worse for starters.

Yep ESPN HAS PUT THE JAGS DOWN ONE POSITION AND FINS UP ONE POSITION! WHAT?!

I all but gave up on watching ESPN years ago.
Quote:I think it's a little pre-mature, but I'll take it!

Yes, I would be surprised if we're the 18th best.  Very surprised even.

This is the other end of the spectrum.  I doubt very much we're the second worst.
lol ESPN actually graded us a spot downwards after winning. They are as fair and balanced as FOX news.

Quote:I all but gave up on watching ESPN years ago.

They turned into a liberal rag. When they gave Bruce Jenner the ESPY awards I was totally done with them. 
We moved down a spot after winning? How is that possible..
Quote:Yes, I would be surprised if we're the 18th best. Very surprised even.

I wouldn't be that surprised. Slightly surprised, yes, but not that surprised. The offence at least has more strides to make. I wouldn't be shocked if with the return of Thomas and Lee and some more experience they make this a good team in the middle of the pack.
I'm not staying up later than 9pm to watch our 1st round selection !!!

The Jags had me spoiled in recent years ..... bed by 8:15pm baby !!

Quote:I'm not staying up later than 9pm to watch our 1st round selection !!!

The Jags had me spoiled in recent years ..... bed by 8:15pm baby !!

They will go to commercial during our pick regardless
Quote:They turned into a liberal rag. When they gave Bruce Jenner the ESPY awards I was totally done with them.

You got a problem with transsexuals?
Quote:You got a problem with transsexuals?

He probably just believes that they really had a wounded vet as "runner up" ....they didn't.
Quote:They turned into a liberal rag. When they gave Bruce Jenner the ESPY awards I was totally done with them. 

Nah, they've just turned into a complete sellout organization and gave it to the person who would get them the most attention and in turn the most ad money.
Quote:Lol, I just saw this as well. Very surprised we jumped 10 spots up to number 18. One below the Colts and above the Titans and Texans! A win against the Patriots would only make the Jags surge up the board again!

If the jags beat the patriots I'll be shocked. Ecstatic, but shocked.
Quote:Nah, they've just turned into a complete sellout organization and gave it to the person who would get them the most attention and in turn the most ad money.
Michael Sam
Would love to see us keep moving up on the ranks with a win over the Pats but man....

Pages: 1 2 3