Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: From Alfie on Julius Thomas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
stay off that OTHER website. it will give you aids.

Looks like Ryan OHalloran is the one reporting. The other is just copying and pasting.

Quote:Looks like Ryan OHalloran is the one reporting. The other is just copying and pasting.

This.
Quote:Looks like Ryan OHalloran is the one reporting. The other is just copying and pasting.
Shocker.
I guess this is news, but it's been my expectation all along from everything Gus has said since the surgery until recently.

I always feel dirty giving BCC hits...

what's an Alfie
Quote:what's an Alfie

So many answers I could give....
Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/9/22/9...le-jaguars

Alfie is usually better at composing a coherent sentence. This article is a hot mess.

That's definitely his "source" for this article.  I don't think he has his press credentials any longer. 
Quote:So many answers I could give....

And all would probably be funny
Quote:what's an Alfie

Think "Jabba-the-hut mates with Roseanne Barr" and their offspring wears glasses and thinks that he's a journalist.
No, Alfie is not usually better at constructing sentences.

"injury news on Julius Thomas could come next week" or it could not. Or it might come tomorrow, or it might not. For that matter, it may not come at all but then it could have been out already.

What a joke. He's a wannabe journalist with zero training.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Alfie...smh. He thinks he knows talent. Still can't get over him arguing with people that RG3 was elite, and was going to be as good as Brady.
Quote:I don't think he has his press credentials any longer. 

That's too bad.

Quote:What a joke. He's a wannabe journalist with zero training.

Training in journalism is relatively recent. There were many good journalists in the past who had "zero training." And based on what I read today, I don't think journalism school has improved anything.

Quote:Alfie...smh. He thinks he knows talent. Still can't get over him arguing with people that RG3 was elite, and was going to be as good as Brady.

Alfie's evaluation of talent leaves a lot to be desired. He continually defended Reggie Williams. He is still defending Alualu.

He is probably watching star wars right now

Why so much anger towards someone doing a job
[quote name="Doc Holliday904" post="553748" timestamp="1443054144"]

Why so much anger towards someone doing a job[/quote

Because it's "cool"
Quote:Why so much anger towards someone doing a job

Because he is a jerk.
Pages: 1 2