Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Safe Space Revealed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/

A place where mean orange people do not exist and the popular vote is the only thing that matters.

I'm not going to click on the link, but this is not the first time we've elected a new President that did NOT win the popular vote.  It's the electoral votes that matter...Trump won the election.

Get over it.

Satire.

Does anybody get satire anymore.
Guys, it's a joke site... I mean, look at some of the headlines...

"Anthony Weiner switches to rotary phone"

"Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president"

"Mike Pence’s latest hobby: Gardening with Grindr matches"

"Vice President Tim Kaine admits Who ancestry"

No way these guys are taking themselves seriously...

Told you I wasn't going to click on the link.

Quote:I'm not going to click on the link, but this is not the first time we've elected a new President that did NOT win the popular vote.  It's the electoral votes that matter...Trump won the election.

Get over it.
You should. 

It's funny.
I'll take your word for it.

Quote:I'll take your word for it.
Dude... you don't like satire?

They spent a lot of time making this awesome site. And I have NO DOUBT that someone will find an article on here and try to spout it as real news.

Like Trump being on cocaine.

If you can hang around on this board all day... you can click the link....

do it... c'mon doooo it...

[Image: do-it.png]
I'm on my work computer...the I.T. guys get upset sometimes when they see odd/new links being clicked.

Quote:http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/

A place where mean orange people do not exist and the popular vote is the only thing that matters.

Thanks!

Now where do I get a new keyboard?

Quote:I'm not going to click on the link, but this is not the first time we've elected a new President that did NOT win the popular vote.  It's the electoral votes that matter...Trump won the election.

Get over it.

It's actually a pretty funny website.   You can click, it won't hurt you.