Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Davon House Released from Hospital
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

raweyejag

https://twitter.com/DavonHouse?ref_src=t...r%5Eauthor

Glad to be finally checking out of the hospital from what happen to my lungs yesterday. Thanks for… https://instagram.com/p/75Exy7GjtH/ 

<p class="" style="font-family:Lato, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Take the person to the hospital's emergency department if these situations occur:

<ul class="">[*]Fever higher than 103°F
[*]Confusion
[*]Sluggishness (lethargy)
[*]Headache
[*]Seizures
[*]Difficulty breathing
[*]Chest or abdominal pains
[*]Fainting
</ul>
What happened to his lungs?
Gotta stay hydrated in Florida.

Quote:What happened to his lungs?
The lining of your lungs can get super dry and it becomes painful and hard to breathe. I heard it was a hydration problem, so that's probably what happened.
Quote:The lining of your lungs can get super dry and it becomes painful and hard to breathe. I heard it was a hydration problem, so that's probably what happened.

Makes sense. Thanks
Poor guy, going from GB to Florida is a huge difference.
I visited Florida this past June for my honeymoon and it was such a different world than California. I couldnt imagine running and playing ball in florida lol. Glad hes feeling better.

raweyejag

Quote:The lining of your lungs can get super dry and it becomes painful and hard to breathe. I heard it was a hydration problem, so that's probably what happened.

If hospitalized probably one or more of serious complications occured

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/dehydration-adults

Glad he's OK.  Get well soon and stay hydrated.

I'm not trying to draw a lot of criticism here, but the coaching/office HAS to take in to account the heat in FL, and how it affects athletes.  And not just hydration, stretching....and more importantly....overstretching...

We simply have to take injury more seriously around here..  and that doesn't mean being afraid to hit.  It means recognizing when taking a hit is beneficial to the circumstances vs.  having a negligible effect on field position.

We need plays to receivers where they make the catch, and just sit down in the secondary, or go out of bounds.  Yards w/o the hits... will reduce injury.

raweyejag

Quote:I'm not trying to draw a lot of criticism here, but the coaching/office HAS to take in to account the heat in FL, and how it affects athletes.  And not just hydration, stretching....and more importantly....overstretching...

We simply have to take injury more seriously around here..  and that doesn't mean being afraid to hit.  It means recognizing when taking a hit is beneficial to the circumstances vs.  having a negligible effect on field position.

We need plays to receivers where they make the catch, and just sit down in the secondary, or go out of bounds.  Yards w/o the hits... will reduce injury.
They and all NFL teams do because of past heat exhaustion problems. Jags are ahead of the curve on this one and that is one of the reasons why Jags are using GPS maybe they are not using it in games
Quote:I'm not trying to draw a lot of criticism here, but the coaching/office HAS to take in to account the heat in FL, and how it affects athletes.  And not just hydration, stretching....and more importantly....overstretching...

Hilarious

[Image: 2624093.jpg]
At today's press conference they said he had chest congestion all week.  During the game he couldn't keep any liquids down so they decided to take him to the hospital.

Quote:At today's press conference they said he had chest congestion all week.  During the game he couldn't keep any liquids down so they decided to take him to the hospital.
Thanks for the adequate info...

NH3...